March 4, 2020
To our beloved nonprofit community and supporters,
Tuesday morning’s storms left many in our region broken, hurting, and in need of our support. Nashville is a city of resilience. We will rebuild. We’ve done it before. Rebuilding will require us all to band together, and CNM is ready to stand with you in that process.
In the coming days and weeks as you process this tragedy, clean up, and care for those around you, we want to direct you to the resources and information you need to maximize your efforts as that information becomes available. Here are some ways you can serve those devastated by the storms starting today:
- DONATE TIME: Explore volunteer opportunities at Hands On Nashville
- DONATE MONEY: Give to the Community Foundation of Middle Tennessee’s Emergency Response Fund.
- DONATE RESOURCES: Drop off non-clothing items at the Community Resource Center.
- DONATE FOOD: Donate food to Second Harvest Food Bank of Middle Tennessee.
- STAY INFORMED: Get the latest information at nashville.gov or by dialing 211 to reach United Way’s help line.
At times like this, our mission of amplifying your impact feels more timely than ever. Please let us know how we can serve you.