Customized trainings are a great way to bring your staff, board, volunteers, or executive team together for a tailored learning experience. Our team can help you assess your needs and explore the options for a customized training.
Due to high demand for CNM customized trainings, we suggest booking at least three months in advance of your session.
Customized training topics include
- Board Development and Governance
- Leadership Development
- Grant Proposal Writing
- Financial Management and Accounting
- Human Resource and Staff Development
- Communications and Marketing
- Volunteer Training and Recruitment
- Curriculum Development
- Conference Design
Service is central to the Middle Tennessee community.
Empower your employees to become better corporate citizens with CNM’s OnBoard, a multi-day customized training that equips participants to serve on nonprofit boards.
- Learn about the nonprofit sector in Middle Tennessee.
- Explore key topics and trends guided by CNM’s experts.
- Sessions may be scheduled at your place of business for groups of 12 or more.
- Single-day trainings for board refresher sessions are also available.
Need a smaller version of OnBoard? Check out our Board Leader Certificate.