Is your organization living up to its potential? Increase your impact by ensuring you have a solid foundation. We can help you streamline your daily operations so you can focus more energy on your mission.
- Master your day-to-day tasks.
- Create a culture of inclusion.
- Connect with nonprofit leaders.
- CEO Conversations
- Young Nonprofit Professionals
- Town Halls
- Organizational Assessment
- Strategic Planning
- Human Resources
- Marketing and Branding
- Financial Management
- Organizational Culture
General Nonprofit Sector Information
- Watkins-Uiberall-2016-Nonprofit-Compensation-Survey: The most recent study supported by CNM and other nearby management services organizations.
- Guidestar Nonprofit Compensation Report: A comprehensive analysis of the sector, available for purchase.
- TN Charitable Solicitations FAQ: Nonprofit FAQs from the Tennessee Secretary of State.
- The-Nonprofit-Sector-in-the-Nashville-MSA-full-MTSU-economic-impact-study-2013: An economic impact study of the local nonprofit sector conducted by MTSU in 2013.
- Nonprofit Impact Matters: How America’s Charitable Nonprofits Strengthen Communities and Improve Lives: A 2019 report from the National Council of Nonprofits featuring an overview of the nonprofit sector, the overall economic contributions of nonprofits, advocacy resources, and more.
Starting a Nonprofit
- CNM’s Starting a Nonprofit Checklist: If you are starting a nonprofit, we recommend following this checklist first.
- GrantSpace: starting a nonprofit: A helpful resource for start-ups, also includes many links to other resources
- Online Compendium for Federal and State Regulations for U.S. Nonprofit Organizations: Information about the laws and regulations for nonprofits
- How to Start A Nonprofit in Tennessee: This 90-minute interactive course features interviews with Tennessee nonprofit founders and experts sharing their advice and experience. The course also covers mission creation, board development, pros and cons to starting a nonprofit, annual reporting, and more!