What are the benefits of a CNM membership?
At CNM, your mission is our mission. Our job is to help you strengthen your organization and meet your goals. Being a member of CNM means being connected to a network of over 750 nonprofit organizations in Middle Tennessee, and members receive exclusive access to events and discounts on an array of services.
Membership with CNM can help your organization grow, develop, save money, and so much more. Explore our array of member benefits here.
How do I access my account?
CNM launched a new website and database in December 2019. Existing CNM account holders are required to reset their passwords to login to the new website. If you are an existing account holder, please follow the instructions below.
- Proceed to cnm.org/login and hit the Forgot Password? link.
- Type the email address associated with your old cnm.org account and hit Get New Password.
- If you get an error message, you have either used the incorrect email address or you need to create a new account on this page.
- Check your inbox for a password recovery email. If you do not see a password recovery email, check your junk folder.
- Follow the link in the recovery email and proceed to your user dashboard. From there you can manage your contact information, post a job, renew your membership, and view your records.
If you are new to CNM’s website, please begin by creating an account on this page.
How do I add a person to my organization’s account?
- Navigate to your Dashboard
- Click your organization’s name ( ) next to your role as Primary Member contact – this will navigate you to your organization profile
- You will see several tabs – click the “relationships” tab
- Listed below, you will see everyone who is already approved for affiliation – if there are names that are no longer with your organization, you can click disable, and they will be removed
- To manually add someone as a new affiliation – you will want to click the button “add a relationship,” and a pop-up will appear
- From the drop-down menu, you can search for the closest job title to their role under “relationship type”
- You can search for their name under “Contacts,” It will pop up with a notification and let you know if they already have a profile. If they do not, you can enter their information, and it will email them an invite link.
How do I connect or disable my account to an organization?
When you log into the CNM website, you will automatically be directed to your personal dashboard. Under “Affiliations” (the second tab from the left), you can see all the organizations your profile relates to.
To remove an affiliation:
- Click the “disable” button on the far right of the organization you want to remove. A pop-up will appear to confirm you want to delete the relationship.
To add an affiliation:
- Click the “Affiliation” button and search for the organization you want to affiliate with. It will then go to their primary contact for approval. If they are not available, our membership team can approve it on our end.
How do I update my account information?
You should update your affiliation with every organizational change. If you have left one organization and started employment at a new organization, you would remove your affiliation from the first one and add the second one. When you log into the CNM website, you will automatically be directed to your personal dashboard. Your dashboard contains all your personal profile information and shows all activities you have done through CNM in one central location.
Even if you have been employed with several organizations over the years, your profile is unique to you and will follow you through each transition. Check out our user manual for step-by-step instructions, from changing an email address to registering for an event!
Who can be included in my organization’s membership?
All staff members, board members, and volunteers associated with your organization can reap the benefits of your organization’s membership. We encourage you to register all of your nonprofit’s staff members on your CNM account so they can gain access to member pricing, scholarships, communications, and more.
What are CNM’s job board requirements?
The CNM job board is exclusively designed to feature nonprofit roles for nonprofit organizations. You must have an organizational membership to post for free on the job board. Only paid positions will be approved (except for board member positions). We will not approve volunteer posts or intern posts unless they are paid. Any field with an * is required to be completed.
How do I post a job?
When you log into the CNM website, you will automatically be directed to your dashboard. The “Post a Job” tab from your dashboard is the third from the left below the welcome sign. As a CNM organization member, you can post unlimited job postings for FREE.
Anyone within your organization (who should have permission to post on your organization’s behalf) must have ‘job manager’ permissions.
As a non-member, there is a cost of $150 per job posting. If you have an active CNM organization membership and it still shows a charge to post, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, and our staff would be happy to review your account and assist with getting your job posted.
What is the process of posting a job?
Once you have submitted your position, please allow 24-48 hours for your job to be reviewed and posted. Posts are active for 60 days. If you need to edit, remove, or renew a posting, please email our staff, and we will be happy to make that change for you.
Salute to Excellence
Why is Salute 2023 being postponed?
Salute to Excellence, the annual celebration of nonprofit excellence in Middle Tennessee, has been postponed until 2024. Our team, board, and event chairs made the difficult decision to delay the awards ceremony while our organization takes dedicated time to assess our services to the community and conclude the search for our future chief executive officer. Stay tuned! We can’t wait to unveil our plans for the 30th Anniversary celebration and highlight the remarkable individuals, funders, and organizations who have been pivotal resources throughout Salute’s history. Contact our Director of Development & Marketing, Kara Duke, for any Salute-related questions.