What is required to access the Dan and Margaret Maddox Charitable Fund?
September 2, 2019
The Dan and Margaret Maddox Charitable Fund is available to nonprofits who meet the basic criteria outlined below. Proposed projects are reviewed and subject to final approval by The Dan and Margaret Maddox Charitable Fund to determine that the work is in keeping with the purposes of their NEF support.
- The organization must be a current funded partner of The Dan and Margaret Maddox Charitable Fund. To check your funding status, click here.
- The organization must be a CNM member.
- The organization must be a 501(c)3 not-for-profit corporation. Individuals may not apply.
- The organization must have 501(c)3 status for at least 3 years and be in good standing.
- The organization must make a significant positive impact on the community and demonstrate successful outcomes.
- The organization must be in good standing with the foundation.
- Organizations who receive NEF funding will complete an evaluation at the completion of the consulting project.
The consultation must have the support of staff and board leadership required to be successful. Types of projects available for consulting support vary based on organizational need. Since funding is made possible by specific donors, information about the results of the consultation may be made available to those specific donors.