What is required to access the Meharry Vanderbilt Alliance Fund?
September 2, 2019
The Meharry Vanderbilt Alliance Fund is available to nonprofits who meet the basic criteria outlined below. Proposed projects will be reviewed on a case by case basis and are subject to final approval by the Meharry Vanderbilt Alliance (MVA) to determine that the work is in keeping with the purposes of their NEF support.
- This fund is available to nonprofit partners involved with MVA’s Healthy Equity Workshop, other MVA grantees and/or community partners (including past and current grantees).
- The organization must be a CNM member.
- The organization must be a 501(c)3 not-for-profit corporation. Individuals may not apply.
- The organization must have 501(c)3 status for at least 3 years and be in good standing.
- The organization must make a significant positive impact on the community and demonstrate successful outcomes.
- The organization must be in good standing with the MVA.
- Organizations who receive NEF funding will complete an evaluation at the completion of the consulting project.
The consultation must have the support of staff and board leadership required to be successful. Types of projects available for consulting support vary based on organizational need. Since funding is made possible by specific donors, information about the results of the consultation may be made available to those specific donors.