Facilitator: Noah Spiegel
You just got assigned to manage a project...on top of everything else you must do. Now what? In this workshop, participants will bring a real project example from their work and determine the right method to apply for successful results. Avoid being overwhelmed by learning how to break down the project into parts, apply a system to manage or delegate them, and stay on top of the details until you can deliver the outcome.
• Gain clarity on a real project and apply a methodology to make it achievable
• Learn how to understand the problem: clear, measurable, and achievable
• Discover how to clearly break down a project on a piece of paper to be ready for implementation
• Chart out the factors/categories for organizing
• Explore the implementation process and discuss roadblocks
• Learn how to apply and immediately transfer the project management tools back on the job
Note: This workshop can be used as an elective for all CNM Certificate programs requiring additional electives for completion.
*Workshop times are Central Standard Time.
|Member $60 / Nonmember $80 (2.5 hour)||$80.00|
Event Topics & Instructor