Board Posting Help
Are you ready to recruit new and diverse board members? Post a board position on CNM’s “Board Builder”, the hub for nonprofit board opportunities in Middle Tennessee. As a reminder, member organizations receive unlimited Board Builder postings as part of their annual membership. Need some ideas on what to include in your board job description? Check out our latest blog for some tips and tricks to recruit the best board members for your nonprofit!
- Please include “board member” in the position title and click the “board member” job type in the job filters section.
CNM members have unlimited board postings. If your organization is not a current CNM member, and you’re interested in joining, please visit our sign-up page.
Access to posting board positions is limited to the CEO, Primary Contact, or HR Coordinator for the member organization. For information on designating your account as an authorized role, please contact email@example.com.
All board postings are subject to approval by CNM.
How to Post a Job
- Click Login in the top right corner of your browser.
- After logging in, you will arrive at your User Dashboard.
- On your User Dashboard, click “Post a Job.”
- Fill out all required fields with your job information.
- Hit submit upon completing your desired posting.
Please note: CNM member organizations never pay for board postings. If you are a current CNM member and your board posting is prompting you to pay, please make sure that your organization has a renewed membership this calendar year.
Once your job has been submitted, it must be approved by the CNM staff before it appears on the board builder. Please allow 24-48 hours for approval. Have questions? Contact us.