Volunteer Manager/Nonprofit Administrator
Work with the board and committees. Manage volunteers. Administer nonprofit duties.
- Volunteer management
- Program development
- Project management
- Handle multiple duties and prioritize successfully
- Track and compile data, create reports when needed
- Provide consistent management, support, guidance and coaching to the nonprofit’s volunteers, clientele and partners.
- Work with the following committees when needed:
- Grant Writing
- Human Resources
- Leadership Development
- Ability to learn and adapt as the nonprofit grows and changes.
- Willingness to learn or already have experience with: Google Drive, HubSpot, Constant Contact, QuickBooks, Trello, WordPress, GoDaddy, Adobe, Illustrator and/or Microsoft Office Suite.
- Have reliable computer, phone and transportation when necessary.
- Work from home most of the time.
- Develop relationships.
- Work is focused inside the nonprofit.
- Nonprofit work.
- Management of others.
How to Apply
Send resume and LinkedIn profile to firstname.lastname@example.org. State why you are interested in the role in the body of the email.
The interview process begins with a phone call and involves a Zoom meeting and an in-person conversation.
- Date Posted: January 19, 2023
- Type: Contract / Temp
- Job Function: Administrative
- Service Area: Other
- Start Date: 03/20/2023
- Salary Range: $1000/month
- Working Hours: 15-20 hrs/wk