Therapist, Unlicensed (Murrell)
Centerstone is among the nation’s leading nonprofit behavioral health systems with thousands of employees dedicated to delivering care that changes people’s lives. A dynamic, well-established organization, we offer rewarding opportunities to serve all ages in a variety of settings. Come talk to us about joining the Centerstone team!
This position is eligible for a $2,000.00 sign-on bonus.
The Therapist provides mental health therapy services to children in the Special Day School, Severe Behavioral Intervention Programs environment at Murrell in Metro Nashville Davidson County. This position is a community-based position with services being provided in the school and the clients’ community. Services include advocacy, individual, family, and group counseling. The Therapist works collaboratively with school staff and administration to address the needs of clients served and to provide assistance with crisis services when needed.
This is a full time 12-month position.
The compensation range for this position is $43,430.40 – $46,786.87. Additional compensation is considered for post-degree experience and licensure.
The work schedule for this role is typically Monday – Friday from 8 A.M. and 4 P.M.
- This position requires a Master’s Degree in Psychology, Counseling, Social Work, Mental Health, or related field
- Experience with providing therapy to children and teens is preferred
- Licensure is not required
- Physical Restraint training is a plus
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
How to Apply
- Date Posted: February 22, 2023
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Other
- Service Area: Social / Human Services
- Start Date: 03/06/2023
- Salary Range: 43,430.40
- Working Hours: M-F, 8:00am-4:00pm