Musicians On Call
Musicians On Call
Musicians On Call (MOC) brings live and recorded music to the bedsides of patients in healthcare facilities across the country. The Technology Manager is a position that manages all of MOC’s technological initiatives. The ideal candidate will possess experience as an administrator for the platforms and systems that MOC uses, have exceptional communication skills, be highly organized, have a sharp eye for detail, and maintain professionalism at all times.
This will be a full-time position based in Nashville, TN with a starting annual salary of $50,000, and will report to the Vice President of Operations.
The projected start date for this role is March 26th, 2024.
- Help strategize each phase of the build of MOC’s custom program management platform, manage the feature requirement lists included in the statement of work, and effectively communicate these needs to the developers
- Assist in quality assurance and recommend improvements during the development process of the program management platform
- Serve as the primary Google Workspace administrator
- Regularly evaluate MOC’s third-party applications
- Manage MOC’s Zoom video conferencing and phone systems for both staff and volunteers
- Lead tech training sessions for MOC staff
- Onboard new employees and interns into MOC’s systems and ensure that they are educated on MOC’s cybersecurity policy and practices
- Offboard departing employees from MOC’s systems and ensure that all access to MOC’s internal systems is removed once they are no longer with the organization
- Lead MOC’s cybersecurity initiatives so that the organization is following best practices
- Serve as the primary password manager administrator
- Conduct an annual audit of MOC’s technology
- Serve as a Salesforce administrator for the organization’s Salesforce instance
- Make updates to Salesforce page layouts, add fields, create dashboards, manage user permissions, and handle other requests as needed for the program and fundraising teams
- Manage third-party integrations with Salesforce
- Audit program data in Salesforce, create and share reports as needed, and train staff on how to use and update their reports
- Help maintain overall data quality
- Have a working knowledge of Salesforce Marketing Cloud Account Engagement (formerly Pardot) and how it connects to Salesforce
- Take inventory of employee devices, ensuring that they are properly updated and functional
- Manage Musicians On Call’s website, ensuring that content and feature updates are made in a timely manner and that the website is operating securely
- Oversee implementation of and act as administrator of web tools including Content Management System (CMS), Website Backend tools (WordPress), donation forms, and platforms (Classy)
- Minimum of three to five years experience in technology management
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in a technology-related field of study
- Admin experience with Salesforce, Google Workspace, and WordPress
- Excellent knowledge of best cybersecurity practices
- Experience managing Apple devices in an office environment
- Must be extremely detail-oriented
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to prioritize projects, meet deadlines, manage several projects simultaneously, and work well under pressure
- Healthcare Plan (medical, dental & vision)
The entire employee-only portion of the monthly premium is paid by MOC and coverage starts on day one
- Opportunities for performance bonuses
- Flexible work hours and a hybrid workplace
- Generous paid time off, including paid parental leave, vacation time, sick days, floating holidays, and company holidays
- Wellness bonuses to support both mental and physical health
- Access to voluntary benefits such as life insurance, and short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Retirement plan (401K), HSA and FSA
- Employee Assistance Program with free counseling
- Professional development opportunities
- And much more!
How to Apply
To apply, please complete the form linked below:
We will only review applications, resumes, and cover letters submitted through the form.
Please do not email your resume and cover letter to us. No phone inquiries, please.
The above job description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and standards of the position. Incumbents will follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties, as assigned by their supervisor.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Date Posted: December 22, 2023
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Administrative
- Service Area: Other
- Start Date: 03/26/2024
- Salary Range: $50,000
- Working Hours: 40 hrs/wk; M-F