Musicians On Call
Strategic Partnerships Coordinator
Musicians On Call
Musicians On Call (MOC) brings live and recorded music to the bedsides of patients in healthcare environments across the country. The Strategic Partnerships Coordinator is a new role and will become an essential member of the Partnerships team, supporting corporate partnership initiatives that elevate the mission of MOC. Acting as support to the Senior Director and Senior Manager, this role owns the planning and administrative aspects of the department. The ideal candidate will possess exceptional communication skills, demonstrate high organizational proficiency, maintain keen attention to detail, and uphold a high level of professionalism. Presentation skills are required, with a preference for familiarity with Salesforce.
This is a full-time position based in Nashville with a starting annual salary of $42,000 and will report to the Senior Director of Strategic Partnerships.
The projected start date for this role is March 26th, 2024.
- Provide direct support to the Senior Director of Strategic Partnerships and Senior Manager of Strategic Partnerships.
- Project management support, including creation of project management documents, pitch outlines, contracts, managing ClickUp, etc., as needed for partnerships and project fulfillment.
- Thoroughly research potential brand partners and key contacts, building and managing pipelines for new business while also evaluating inbound inquiries.
- Ensure diligent organization and tracking of deliverables to meet deadlines, maintaining all commitments to partnership agreements.
- Maintain the Salesforce database for corporate partners, updating progress, contact info, meetings, meeting notes, and timelines.
- Manage accounts within corporate partner payment portals to facilitate financial operations and provide support for accounts receivable.
- Create and maintain a revenue forecasting and tracking dashboard for partnerships to support the budgeting process.
- Assist with events and on-site activation, with the ability to travel occasionally to help facilitate such activations.
- Support the department’s stewardship of partners throughout the year, including gifting, mailing cards, etc.
- 1-3 years as a coordinator in partnerships, business development, or related roles, or strong internship experience in related roles.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with a demonstrated ability to articulate complex ideas clearly and effectively.
- Strong project management abilities, including the capacity to prioritize tasks, meet deadlines, handle multiple projects concurrently, and perform well under pressure.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment while also being self-motivated and capable of working independently.
- Demonstrated professionalism and a high level of integrity in all interactions.
- Proficiency in using Google Workspace.
- Experience working in Salesforce is preferred.
- Experience working with ClickUp or other project management tools preferred.
- Willingness to work irregular hours occasionally and travel as needed.
- Healthcare Plan (medical, dental & vision)
The entire employee-only portion of the monthly premium is paid by MOC and coverage starts on day one
- Opportunities for performance bonuses
- Flexible work hours and a hybrid workplace
- Generous paid time off, including paid parental leave, vacation time, sick days, floating holidays, and company holidays
- Wellness bonuses to support both mental and physical health
- Access to voluntary benefits such as life insurance, and short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Retirement plan (401K), HSA and FSA
- Employee Assistance Program with free counseling
- Professional development opportunities
- And much more!
How to Apply
To apply, please complete the form linked below:
We will only review applications, resumes, and cover letters submitted through the form.
Please do not email your resume and cover letter to us. No phone inquiries, please.
The above job description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and standards of the position. Incumbents will follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties, as assigned by their supervisor.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Date Posted: December 22, 2023
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Administrative
- Service Area: Other
- Start Date: 03/26/2024
- Salary Range: $42,000
- Working Hours: 40 hrs/wk; M-F