Social Media and Project Coordinator
The Social Media and Project Coordinator is a key member of the Sales and Marketing team, responsible for executing Nashville Ballet’s social media strategy and managing multimedia projects to support Nashville Ballet’s sales, fundraising, and education initiatives.
- Develop and curate engaging content for social media platforms including Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, and LinkedIn.
- Identify opportunities to produce storytelling visual content that promotes and provides a deeper understanding of Nashville Ballet’s diverse programming.
- Maintain unified brand voice across channels.
- Facilitate online conversations, monitor customer feedback, and respond to queries across all platforms.
- Measure web traffic and monitor customer engagement metrics; report out in team and interdepartmental meetings.
- Stay up to date with changes, preferences, and industry trends in all social media platforms to ensure maximum effectiveness.
- Train co-workers to use social media in a cohesive and beneficial way.
- Develop and maintain optimal posting schedule, taking into consideration web traffic and customer engagement metrics
- Attend events, rehearsals, and school classes to capture photo and video content for use in marketing, educational, and fundraising efforts.
- Management of Graphic Design and Multimedia Projects
- Coordinate planning and execution of projects assigned to graphic designers, photographers, and videographers. This includes but is not limited to videos, internal and external collateral, web art for NashvilleBallet.com, season ticket campaign materials, Annual Report, photo shoots, merchandise items, and performance programs.
- Serve as liaison with internal and external project stakeholders to ensure all parties are on track with project requirements. This includes managing expectations, resolving issues when they arise, and facilitating smooth cross-department collaboration to achieve project goals.
- Provide support to contract graphic designer, photographers, and videographers. This includes monitoring hours logged to ensure project stays within assigned budget and coordinating internal resources like booking studio time, compiling assets, editing copy, leading review process, and assisting with the release of final files.
- Oversee all incoming and outgoing project documentation including RFPs, contracts, and invoices.
- Lead weekly Design Project Status meetings and maintain Design Project Tracking document to ensure timely production schedule, provide status updates at cross-department meetings
- Facilitate the internal approval process for all photography and videography. Ensure all designs and digital assets are archived in an organized fashion.
Work Requirements and Qualifications
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, fine arts, or relevant field
- Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Expertise in multiple social media platforms
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image, and video)
- Manage well under stress and maintain a solutions-oriented, proactive, and decisive attitude
- Ability to multitask with high attention to detail
- Work autonomously to execute daily tasks, and as a member of a group to achieve strategic goals
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and conflict resolution skills
- Experience: experience in marketing, project management, social media, fine arts, or other relevant work experience.
- Equipment: standard office equipment including computer and software, phone, copier, etc. Special consideration to applicants who have experience with Adobe design software, video editing, SquareSpace, and various social media platforms. Competency on both PC and MAC platform preferred.
How to Apply
Please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Social Media and Project Coordinator” in the subject line. No phone calls, please.
- Date Posted: January 11, 2023
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Communications / Marketing / PR
- Service Area: Arts / Culture
- Start Date: 01/12/2023
- Working Hours: 40 hrs/wk