Café Momentum Nashville
Café Momentum Nashville
Café Momentum Nashville seeks an experienced Program Manager to develop, coordinate, implement and oversee the day-to-day program operations for a new nonprofit organization that works to provide employment, life skills training, and wraparound care to justice involved youth. The ideal candidate is highly organized and process oriented with the ability to ensure interns are receiving the required job and life skills training that is the hallmark of Café Momentum Nashville, and have a deep desire to positively contribute to the community.
This person will build trust for our recruitment pipeline of youth and will lead all aspects of our support services for interns. Additionally, this position will design, build-out and train the case management team as the organization grows. The Program Manager ensures interns are receiving required job and life skills training and ensures all interns are enrolled in school, and/or a credit recovery, homeschool or a working GED program, have individualized education plans and are provided with the support and resources necessary to achieve their true potential. The Program Manager will report to the Executive Director.
- Provides comprehensive support services by assessing intern needs, developing an individualized plan, coordinating services and referring when needed
- Manages caseload by verifying interns’ attendance, observing and evaluating interventions and responses, advocating for needed services and entitlements, obtaining additional resources and intervening in crises
- Manages programming vision and builds systems to support organizational goals
- Assesses program objectives and implements necessary revisions to ensure program growth and success
- Develops suggested outcomes and measures of program effectiveness and success
- Manages and coordinates the implementation, tracking and progress reporting of interns through program objectives and documentation in the program database
- Works closely with Chef de Cuisine to ensure consistent support and alignment with intern strategies and delivery
- Coordinate overall process for community partners, post-program externship partners and volunteers
- Actively recruits and vets potential employer partners, manages employer relationships
- Oversees post-program job placements, including tracking and reporting success and opportunities for improvement
- Cultivates and maintains relationships with local organizations that provide supportive services to interns
- Manage case management team, ensuring active engagement of client caseload
- Contributes feedback in weekly intern updates/reviews and in 1:1 and team meetings.
- Meets budget guidelines by maintaining control of expenses and seeking cost-saving measures when possible
- Acts as a representative for the organization in the community and at special events.
- Some late night and weekend obligations
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelors’ Degree from an accredited college or university
- Case management database experience preferred
- Case management experience preferred
- Experience with trauma-informed care
- Demonstrates an ability to produce a high volume of work that is complete, accurate, and of high quality in a timely manner
- Demonstrates an ability to interact positively with supervisors, management, coworkers, direct reports, and guests to promote a team effort and maintain a positive professional approach.
- Must be a proactive self-starter and take initiative to identify and complete tasks to assist team members to work effectively and efficiently.
- Demonstrates an ability to lead, inspire, and support a team towards an impactful program and team experience.
- Ability to work well in a team environment and willingness to exceed expectations is required to be successful in this position.
- Positive disposition, attention to detail, flexible and adaptable with the ability to learn new tasks quickly while multi-tasking many responsibilities
- Experience working with youth from various cultural backgrounds
- Passion for working with youth as evidenced by past experiences and ability to build relationships
- Good role model to young people in personal character, integrity and behavior.
- Creative and energetic
- Google Suite proficient
Salary is $45,000-$55,000. Based on experience.
- Subsidized health insurance, and available dental and vision coverage.
- Paid holidays and a generous Paid Time Off (PTO) policy.
- Retirement account
How to Apply
Please send a cover letter, resume, references and any other supporting information to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Café Momentum NSH: Program Manager”. Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis until the position is filled. Phone inquiries are not accepted.
Following a review of resumes and/or applications, the most highly qualified candidates will be invited to continue in the selection process. Eligible applicants will be notified of the exact time and place of assessments and interviews. Candidates will be interviewed to determine their relative knowledge, skills, and ability in job-related areas. Offers of employment may be contingent upon successful completion of a reference check, background check, and motor vehicle report provided by Café Momentum Nashville, though a criminal record does not preclude employment. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, Café Momentum Nashville will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourage both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer. The listed duties are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed and are not to be interpreted as an exhaustive list of responsibilities.
- Date Posted: March 14, 2023
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Programs and Service Delivery
- Service Area: Children / Youth
- Working Hours: 40 hours/week (including some evenings and weekends).