Rock the Street Wall Street
Program Manager (Nashville Local Only)
Rock the Street Wall Street
PROGRAM MANAGER (Nashville Local Only)
If you are looking for a nonprofit organization truly moving the needle on the gender and racial wage and wealth gaps across the U.S., U.K., and Canada, keep reading. We are hiring a Program Manager to work directly with program team members, corporate volunteers, financial professionals, academic professionals, and students in high schools to ensure the successful delivery of our program.
This position requires assisting the Senior Programs Manager in the facilitation of the program and shared responsibilities in the hiring/training of new program employees. This role also requires organizing the launch and maintenance of our programs in multiple cities across the U.S., U.K., and Canada; scheduling volunteers, and orchestrating program sessions to meet student/school demand with little to no delay. Coordinate delivery of our resources, including digital, with schools and corporations. Collaboration as a team player is a must to achieve the organization’s goals. The ideal candidate for this role has great communication and interpersonal skills. They’re willing to take everyone’s input to craft a better plan of action and mediate when tensions may arise.
Who We Are
Rock The Street, Wall Street (RTSWS) is a 501(c)(3) non-profit making a big impact. Our financial and investment literacy program is designed to bring both gender and racial equity to the financial markets and spark the interest of a diverse population of high school girls into careers in the M of STEM – finance. Our programming is currently offered in 62 high schools in 34 cities across the U.S., U.K., and Canada.
- Provide feedback and updates to the Senior Programs Manager on daily operations as the in office team lead
- Provide advice, project change information, and encouragement to team members
- Manage deadlines and push the team to ensure timeliness of completion
- Sit in on Manager meetings and lead Programming meetings when the Senior Manager is out of the office
- Identify if staff members require further training and work with Senior Program Manager to provide them with the necessary training
- Running reports to track and analyze data for successful operations and growth to assure the quality and effectiveness of the RTSWS programs.
- Actively develop relationships with volunteer groups, school administrators, and donors and manage communication around our programs.
- Conduct volunteer and teacher training.
- Identify and build champions in our schools; drive and support financial literacy partnerships; promote adoption of our financial literacy workshops.
- Work with Senior Program Manager to establish scalable tools and processes across markets that monitor performance including quality control and appropriate forecasting of building resources. Work with and communicate progress to internal stakeholders and ensure that projects are scoped properly and handed off seamlessly for deployment.
- Handle day-to-day administrative tasks.
- Handle volunteer management.
- Promptly and clearly respond to urgent requests.
- Independently manage and coordinate multiple assigned projects, activities, dates, resources, and dependencies according to priorities and deadlines; set/reset expectations as appropriate
- Creatively harnesses technology to streamline activities and effectively deliver responsibilities.
- Draft effective communications for internal and external purposes.
- Bachelor’s degree in Education, Nonprofit Management, Business or a related field.
- Embrace our mission, comfortability working with people from financial services and academia.
- 3-5 years of related community and outreach experience.
- 5-7 years of program management/organizational development experience
- 2 years experience managing a team
- Experience leading coalitions, field campaigns, or managing volunteer networks.
- History of local community engagement and leadership positions.
- Prior experience in a fast paced environment
- Prior experience working with volunteer groups, educators and students.
- Strong problem solving skills; strong presentation and public speaking skills
- Strong technology skills with all Google Suite applications and familiarity with Salesforce and Zoom conferencing.
- Proven implementation of leadership qualities, such as motivation techniques and conflict-management
- 2 years of experience building teams
- Salesforce proficient
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
Benefits start after 90 days of employment.
Location: Nashville, TN with the ability for some remote work
Travel: 10%, seasonally
Effort: 40 hours/week
How to Apply
Contact Information and Procedure
Only those who include a cover letter stating their interest in working with us at Rock The Street, Wall Street will be considered. Send resume with cover letter to Catherine Park with the subject line, “RTSWS Program Manager”.
- Date Posted: May 5, 2023
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Programs and Service Delivery
- Service Area: Education
- Start Date: 05/31/2023
- Salary Range: 55,000-57,000/year
- Working Hours: 40hrs/wk;M-F