Turnip Green Creative Reuse
Turnip Green Creative Reuse
We are seeking a visionary leader with a passion for making a positive impact in our community—someone ready to take our programs to new heights and drive meaningful change. If you are a motivated and experienced professional with a proven track record in program management, we invite you to apply.
As the driving force behind education and community outreach initiatives, the Program Manager leads a dedicated team of Turnip Green Creative Reuse employees and collaborates with numerous independent contractors. As the new Program Manager, you will shape the vision for our community, corporate, and school programs, as well as workshops, special events, and various engagement and outreach endeavors.
- Oversee all TGCR programming, including after-school programs, community programs, library workshops, creativity kit distribution, virtual programs, Studio Workshops, Open Studio rentals, private events at TGCR, Artist Marketplace and Gallery, and more.
- Supervise, support, motivate, and inspire Engagement Coordinator, Outreach Coordinator, and independent contractors, to ensure high-quality programming.
- Oversee Engagement Coordinator with Studio Workshops, Artist Marketplace, and Gallery openings, ensuring that materials and staffing are prepared for events, and communication is thorough with teachers, artists, and attendees.
- Oversee Outreach Coordinator with with education and outreach programs including community programs, school partnerships, library workshops, distribution of creativity kits, etc., ensuring that materials and staffing are prepared for events, and communication is thorough with teachers, partners, and attendees.
- Lead regular program team meetings with coordinators.
- Oversee all social media messaging related to education programs and workshops.
- Handle all education inquiries and communications, including writing partnership proposals, budgeting for programs, and creating quotes for partners.
- Build and maintain partnerships with schools, other non-profits, government leaders, local art galleries and artists, corporate entities, and other stakeholders.
- Develop and pilot new education programs and workshops including curriculum writing and overseeing of all curriculum distributed in programs and workshops.
- Support Development Manager with writing grants and making sure requirements and tracking are fulfilled.
- Manage data reporting for all programs and timecards for staff.
- Manage, maintain, and upkeep the program department budget.
- Attend regular meetings to ensure collaboration with other team members, such as the weekly manager meeting and monthly staff meeting.
- Support organization-wide needs in other areas, including retail shop, development, and gallery.
Turnip Green Creative Reuse is an equal-opportunity employer and strives to ensure a diverse, respectful, and inclusive work environment. We encourage all qualified individuals to apply, and we are committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you require any accommodations during the application or interview process, please contact email@example.com so that we can work together to meet your needs.
- Meets deadlines and prioritizes needs in a fast-paced environment
- Highly efficient multi-tasker with impressive time-management skills
- Flexible and willing to learn and take on new responsibilities
- Strong communicator through writing and speaking with diverse audiences
- Effective team manager, with experience in training and development of staff and conflict resolution
- Team player who is enthusiastic to assist others with goals as needed
- Demonstrated project management leadership
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years experience in program and team management
- 2+ years of teaching or education experience, preferably within low-income communities or public school settings
- Familiarity with Nashville’s non-profit or educational institutions preferred
- Experience in a small non-profit or business preferred
- Experience in development and fundraising preferred
- Spanish fluency preferred
Health insurance stipend, Retirement benefits, Paid time off
How to Apply
Send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date Posted: February 7, 2024
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Programs and Service Delivery
- Service Area: Arts / Culture
- Start Date: 04/01/2024
- Salary Range: $50,000-$54,000
- Working Hours: 40 hrs/wk