McNeilly Center for Children
McNeilly Center for Children
If you’re passionate about positively impacting the lives of others and making connections in the world of early childhood education, the Program Director role might be for you! McNeilly’s research-based curriculum, center accreditation process, and talented teaching staff, the Program Director is changing the world one milestone at a time. The Program Director educates parents and community leaders on the incredible value of early childhood education and how we build strong foundations to give healthy starts.
The Program Director should possess outstanding relationship skills and have a calling to work with children and families. S/he must be flexible and adaptable with the ability to work collaboratively with educators/staff, parents, and community members. This full-time, full-year position is part of the management team of McNeilly Center for Children and reports to the Executive Director.
- Providing direct supervision to educational staff including hiring, setting goals, managing performance, and overseeing professional development in support of program goals
- Managing day-to-day operations to maintain compliance.
- Providing curricular leadership and expertise, ensuring lessons are aligned with accreditation and licensing standards as well as children’s individualized goals.
- Assisting teachers in using various assessment tools to individualize learning and communicate goals to families
- Establishing strong partnerships with families enrolled in McNeilly, ensuring families are supported and encouraged to be involved in their child’s education and are aware of the services and programs of our community partners.
- Contributing to the development of the annual operating budget and ensuring that it is met; establishes and grows relationships with funders, maximizes revenue through solid enrollment, and ensures that reports are submitted in a timely manner.
- Utilizing data to inform programming and practices including data tracking, reporting, and analyzing program progress and effectiveness.
- Corresponding with the United Way Team to keep team members current on the program’s progress and share ideas to reach the common goal of supporting communities via education, listening channels, and empowerment.
- Recruits, inform, and train volunteers in the interest of providing increased opportunities for children to practice pre-reading skills.
- Ensuring that the education team meets or exceeds defined quality standards at all times which may include NAEYC, QRIS assessment
- Ensuring that the program follows all contractual responsibilities issued by the metro government, state department, and McNeilly’s stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree ECE/Education or related field
- Must have at least 5 years of classroom experience
- Demonstrated leadership and supervisory experience
- Must have coaching and curriculum experience
- Must have a passion for empowering children, families, and educators
- Forward-thinking and well-versed in current educational theories and early childhood curricula
- Successful at building strong, mutually respectful relationships
- Strong organizational, writing, and speaking skills and talent for articulating the organization’s mission and core values
This is a full-time position with medical, dental, retirement match, discounted childcare, and other insurance benefits.
How to Apply
Please submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com
- Date Posted: February 9, 2024
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Administrative
- Service Area: Children / Youth
- Salary Range: $58,000-$65,000
- Working Hours: M-F 6:00 am-3:00pm/8:30 am-5:30 pm