PRN Foster Parent Recruiter – Morristown, TN
*This is a PRN position*
Youth Villages has been a national leader in the implementation of research-based treatment philosophies in the field of children’s mental and behavioral health. Our commitment to helping troubled children and their families find success spans 30+ years and includes a comprehensive array of programs and services.
If you are looking for a positive career move where you are meeting the challenges of life and striving to make a positive difference, then Youth Villages is the place for you. We are looking for people with a strong sense of purpose and focus to continually build confidence in themselves and our organization.
Our Foster Care program works with foster care children to talk about their referral issues and to discuss why they are in foster care. Foster Care specialists serve as a liaison between the child and the court and is always an advocate for the best needs of the child. The Youth Villages Foster Care Program uses intensive in-home-based treatment where interventions are parent-focused bringing change through the family, school, community, and peer groups.
- Combine your Customer Service and Communications skills with the mission of helping children
- The Recruiter actively seeks out potential foster parents by developing a community outreach/marketing plan
- The outreach could include anything from a church to a community center to a festival to a classroom presentation
- Recruiters focus on partnering with the community and developing a network of people who share our desire to help children in need
The schedule is flexible and non-traditional; based on the availability of youth and families served.
Applicants must have a valid driver’s license, a personal vehicle to use for work purposes and auto insurance.
Community-based staff will be reimbursed for applicable mileage
- HS Diploma/ GED required. Bachelor’s Degree is preferred.
- Strong communication, sales, or marketing experience is preferred
- Experience in foster care recruitment is a plus
- Acceptable driving record – Three or fewer moving violations within the past 36 months
*This is a PRN position*
How to Apply
Please apply through the following link: https://careers-youthvillages.icims.com/jobs/18425/prn-foster-parent-recruiter/job
- Date Posted: December 16, 2023
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Clinician
- Service Area: Children / Youth