Peer Recovery Specialist
Renewal House is seeking a full-time Peer Recovery Specialist to provide recovery support services to women in our recovery community program. This position provides case management to residents, facilitates community groups, and provides referrals to community resources. This position includes living in an apartment in the Renewal House recovery community in which you work.
The ideal candidate will have a proven ability to provide high-quality recovery support services. The candidate will be committed to working in a fast-paced environment to ensure resident needs are met. If you are looking for a rewarding and challenging opportunity, apply to become a member of the Renewal House team!
About Renewal House
Renewal House is a comprehensive substance use recovery community for women and their children, which includes family residential services for pregnant and parenting women, licensed intensive outpatient, and recovery support services. Renewal House is committed to providing high-quality services to help families recover together. This fast-paced work environment offers an opportunity to positively impact our community.
The Peer Recovery Specialist is responsible for the following:
- Providing individual case management and recovery support services to residents.
- Facilitating community groups and 12 step meetings.
- Facilitating resident intake to the recovery community.
- Providing referrals to community resources as needed.
- Providing administrative support to the recovery community, including enforcing recovery community rules, assisting with rent collection, data reporting, maintenance coordination, and other tasks.
- Being available in the recovery community to clients, as needed.
- Living in a rent-free recovery community apartment.
Renewal House is seeking candidates who have:
- Lived experience with substance use or mental health disorder.
- A demonstrated ability to provide high-quality clinical services and efficiently document these encounters.
- Prior experience in a related field working with women and/or families.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong boundaries.
- Knowledge of addiction, trauma, and co-occurring disorders.
Renewal House is proud to offer generous total compensation packages. In addition to base pay, total compensation for full-time employment includes generous leave policies, health insurance (employee covered paid 100% by employer), annual bonus potential, merit-based pay increases, matching contributions to retirement plan, short-term disability insurance, and life insurance.
How to Apply
Send a resume to Savak Millis, Director of Programs, via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or via fax to 615-255-4090.
- Date Posted: March 31, 2023
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Clinician
- Service Area: Health (Physical, Mental)