Rock the Street Wall Street
Partner Engagement Coordinator – Fundraiser
Rock the Street Wall Street
If you are looking for a nonprofit truly moving the needle on the gender and racial wage and wealth gaps across the US, UK, and Canada, keep reading. RTSWS is GROWING and this is your chance to jump on board. Our programming is currently offered in 60+ high schools in 30+ cities across the U.S., U.K., and Canada.
We are hiring a Partner Engagement Coordinator who will be responsible for organizing and executing our fundraising efforts. The qualified candidate will work with various organizations to secure funding and sponsorships. They will assist department leaders in developing and maintaining donor relationships and securing new ones.
Create Long-Term Plans
- Design comprehensive fundraising plans focused on generating revenue, encouraging participation, and used as a general blueprint by all involved organization departments
Maintain Donor Relationships –
- Meet with major donors, via in-person, phone calls, and emails
- Update regularly on recent events, happenings, and changes
Secure New Donors
- Implement strategies to encourage sponsorship and giving from new donors
- Host outreach events
- Networking Participate in the grant writing process
- Grant Writing
- Collaborate with team and study RFPs to craft comprehensive funding requests
- Clearly and concisely communicate opportunity and validate the need
- Thoroughly research grant opportunities to effectively format, communicate, and construct content aligned to specific Foundation guidelines
- Deliver high-impact and compellingly proposals, reports, LOIs, and grants
- The ideal candidate will have a demonstrated history of successful grant applications
- Diligently and appropriately track all activity, relationships, and donations using Salesforce
- Self-motivated team players who thrive on accomplishing goals, getting results, and improving the organization’s bottom line
- Draft effective written and verbal communication for internal and external purposes
- Assure the quality and effectiveness of the RTSWS donor development program
- Actively develop and manage donor relationships and communication
- Communicate and report accurate metrics and progress with informative analysis to internal stakeholders weekly
- Ensure all projects are properly executed and complete for fluid transition through internal processes
- Manage program goals, scope, schedules, and resources to confirm timelines are aligned across multiple departments
- Proficient and effective use of technology and software to streamline and deliver responsibilities
- Bachelor’s degree in Nonprofit Management, Marketing, Public Administration, Business, or a related field.
- Embrace our mission, comfortable working with people from financial services, Diversity and Inclusion (D&I, ERG), family foundations, and private donors.
- Prior experience working in fundraising and/or sales
- Strong problem-solving skills; strong presentation and public speaking skills
- History of local community engagement and leadership positions.
- Prior experience in a fast-paced environment
A definite PLUS:
- Experience in scaling processes for new businesses/start-ups.
- Excited about the fast-paced and fluid organizational structure of a startup environment.
For all interested and qualified candidates please send a Cover Letter and Resume with three professional references to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Brentwood, TN
Travel: 20 – 30%, seasonally
How to Apply
Apply directly to the link below:
Visit our website for more information: http://www.rockthestreetwallstreet.com
Any Questions please contact Human Resources – at email@example.com
- Date Posted: January 25, 2024
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Fundraising / Revenue Development
- Service Area: Community Development
- Start Date: 01/29/2024
- Salary Range: $48,000 - $50,000
- Working Hours: M-F 40 Hrs 3 days in office