Online Program Manager
The Online Program Manager will plan, implement, operate, facilitate, evaluate, and manage the ministry program at the Online campus in accordance with the core values, mission, and vision of Begin Anew.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Develop and execute adult education program(s) at the Online campus, in accordance with organizational plans and goals. Adult programs may include but are not limited to High School Equivalency, English Language Learning, Computer & Job Skills, and weekly Bible Study.
- Work closely with the Program Director to deliver and implement all program services in accordance with the core values, mission, and vision of Begin Anew
- Schedule and direct a team of virtual volunteers to lead all programs
- Seek out, develop, and maintain relationships with students, volunteers, colleagues, and partner agencies through local community outreach in furtherance of the mission and purpose of Begin Anew
- Ensure the effective and efficient operation of the ministry, including accurate and timely data entry and organizational reporting
- Regular attendance to in-person staff meetings, trainings, and other organizational and/or community events within the Middle Tennessee area
- Research and analyze member and community needs to determine program directions and goals
- Communicate regularly with the Central Office staff and other Program Managers of Begin Anew
- Passion for sharing the gospel of Jesus Christ and a willingness to sign Begin Anew’s Statement of Faith
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Minimum Work Experience: Three to five years
- Minimum Education: Bachelor’s degree
- A strong passion for Christian ministry
- Willingness to work with different cultures and faith beliefs
- Pleasant and calm demeanor in working with students, staff members, volunteers, and others
- An ability to manage multiple projects and tasks at a time, with limited supervision
- Experience coordinating and leading virtual teams
- Learning Management System (LMS) and virtual meeting facilitation experience
- Moderate Computer Skills (Basic use of email, word processing, spreadsheets, databases, graphics, etc.)
• New Year’s Day (January 1st)
• Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
• Good Friday
• Memorial Day
• Independence Day (July 4th)
• Labor Day
• Thanksgiving Day and Friday following
• Christmas Eve and Christmas Day
In addition, the office will be closed from December 26th through December 31st to allow employees time off with their families. Holidays that fall on weekends may be observed the previous Friday or the following Monday.
Each full-time employee is given twenty-two (22) days of paid time off each year starting January 1. New hires will be granted prorated PTO based on their start date and recorded in their job offer.
401K available at employee’s expense through Guidestone
Monthly additional pay of $125 toward health insurance
How to Apply
No phone calls please. Send cover letter, resume, and salary requirements for the position to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Date Posted: February 7, 2023
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Educator
- Service Area: Education
- Working Hours: Monday - Friday; flexible schedule averaging 40 hours per week for full time colleagues