Tennessee Society of CPAs
Membership Engagement Director
Tennessee Society of CPAs
Provides strategic direction to foster growth and development of TSCPA’s membership, including the creation and oversight of programs and services to strengthen membership recruitment, retention, and engagement. Oversees member database management and chapter relations.
Primary Areas of Responsibility:
- Maintains awareness of issues of importance to the CPA profession and develops strategic services, programs, and value propositions that align with the professional needs of TSCPA members and potential members.
- Develops, executes, and evaluates new member recruitment plans to drive overall membership growth across various member segments, utilizing data analytics tools to strategize recruitment tactics.
- Develops, oversees, and evaluates overall member retention plans, including annual membership renewal campaigns, new member welcome campaigns, and other membership engagement campaigns to support annual retention goals. Utilizes data analytics tools to strengthen engagement tactics.
- Manages the development and execution of opportunities to communicate member value propositions and market programs and services through TSCPA publications and online channels
- Develops, maintains, and evaluates TSCPA’s affinity partnerships and ancillary member benefits to maximize value to members.
- Develops and oversees execution of firm relations programs, including firm administrator outreach, firm forums, etc.
- Manages all aspects of the TSCPApex awards program and serves as Awards Committee liaison.
- Oversees chapter programs, services, and statewide support of volunteer chapter leaders through supervisory relationship with Chapter Services Specialist.
- Oversees administration of member database and data integrity processes and work to create efficiencies as needed through supervisory relationship with Member Services Specialist.
The ideal candidate will be a self-driven, strategic thinker with 5-10 years of progressively increasing responsibility over the development and coordination of professional programs. This individual will have excellent organizational, problem solving, time management and communication skills.
Bachelor’s degree and previous supervisory experience required.
Generous 401(k) contributions, 100% paid medical insurance for employees, substantial paid time off in addition to 9 paid holidays.
How to Apply
Email resume and letter of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Date Posted: March 8, 2023
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Communications / Marketing / PR
- Service Area: Other
- Start Date: 04/01/2023
- Working Hours: 40 hrs/wk; M-F, 8:00am - 5:00pm