The Refuge Center for Counseling
The Refuge Center for Counseling
Mission: The Refuge Center exists to offer excellent, accessible and affordable mental and emotional healthcare services in support of a transformational impact on communities.
Purpose of the Position: The Marketing Manager will work as a key member of The Refuge Center’s Development team to manage and execute all marketing and communication objectives for the organization. This person will be creating and promoting the messaging and brand of the organization across all segments and channels in line with our values, in order to fulfill our mission and vision. Help deliver maximum revenue and ROI with support to Development team and clinical programs.
- Write, design and create collateral for all events, speaking engagements and development campaigns.
- Create monthly electronic newsletter.
- Work with video Director/Producer to produce client story videos and other promotional video content.
- Participate in Find Hope Franklin bi-monthly meetings, serve on marketing committee and coordinate regular social media posts.
- Attend Refuge speaking engagements and events as necessary to capture images for marketing materials.
- Write, design and create collateral for all programmatic campaigns including trainings, groups/intensives, clinical educational events, and video series.
- Share program updates and opportunities on all social channels.
- Manage social media channels and create weekly quality content.
- Create strategy-based campaigns that align with the organizational strategic plan.
- Regular updates to website.
- Import new contacts to donor management system.
- Create, develop and execute Refuge Center podcast.
- Maintain updates for software and equipment.
- Oversee all brand assets to make sure they are consistent with brand standards.
- Merch – work with distributer to make sure it is on brand.
- A passion for our mission to offer high quality professional counseling services to everyone, no matter income level.
- Understanding of the importance of mental health, therapy, counseling and the confidential nature of our work.
- Can create high quality content platforms for social media/web/print.
- Can be flexible and prioritize responsibilities in a fast-paced work environment.
- Ability to meet deadlines and follow projects through to a timely completion.
Skills, Education, Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Graphic Design or Public Relations or at least five years marketing and communication experience
- Nonprofit fundraising / marketing / communications experience
- Strong copy writing skills
- Experience and ease with Windows systems and software
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong organization, communication, and presentation skills
- Creative and analytical
- High proficiency and experience in WordPress and social media platforms
- Medical Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Life Insurance
- Dental & Vision insurance options
- Perks Program
- Continuing Education Support
How to Apply
Please submit cover letter and resume to Amy Alexander, CEO, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Date Posted: February 24, 2023
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Communications / Marketing / PR
- Service Area: Health (Physical, Mental)
- Start Date: 05/01/2023
- Working Hours: 40 hrs/wk