Harvest Hands CDC
Harvest Hands CDC
The Manager of Marketing will create and drive the long-term marketing strategy for Harvest Hands CDC and Humphreys Street. The ideal candidate would adhere to tight deadlines, understand and utilize the latest marketing strategies and trends, and create content that strengthens and expands our brand. They will create assets for marketing and communication projects for both Harvest Hands and Humphreys Street audiences.
Essential Job Functions
- Work with the Senior Director of Development and leadership team to create and execute a brand strategy for Harvest Hands and Humphreys Street, ensuring consistent mission messaging across platforms and audiences
- Establish positioning, identify target audiences, and develop marketing plans with specific objectives across different channels and segments
- Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, leveraging internal support and driving collaboration, ensuring brand continuity and integrity across all platforms.
- Analyze customer insights, consumer trends, market analysis, and marketing best practices to build successful strategies
- Conduct analytics reporting across multiple platforms and extract key insights for future campaign development and go-to-market strategies.
- Manage social media presence for Harvest Hands and Humphreys Street (Instagram, Facebook).
- Create and manage a content calendar
- Assemble marketing emails for Harvest Hands and Humphreys Street audiences, including donors and customers.
- Maintain the integrity of Harvest Hands and Humphreys Street brand through graphic design and content creation
- Assist the development team with fundraising and event-related tasks on an as-needed basis.
- Assist sales team with e-commerce related communication and content as part of the Humphrey Street sales strategy
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor or leadership team.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following professional qualifications:
A strong and clearly observable faith in God, and a strong passion and commitment to mission and outreach in an underinvested community.
A Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or related field.
Strong verbal and written communication skills.
A strong understanding of the latest digital and physical media trends and tools.
Experience using Shopify, Photoshop (or other design software), and Canva.
Skills in photography, video editing, and graphic design are appreciated but not required.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employees may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the neighborhood and organization.
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Medical and Retirement Stipend
- Mental Health Stipend
How to Apply
Email Camille Cannada at email@example.com with your resume, cover letter, and three professional references.
- Date Posted: January 4, 2024
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Communications / Marketing / PR
- Service Area: Children / Youth
- Start Date: 01/29/2024
- Salary Range: $30,000.00 - $60,000.00
- Working Hours: 40 hrs/wk; M-F, 9:00am - 5:00pm