High Hopes Development Center
High Hopes Development Center
The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for the creation, implementation, and execution of the marketing, advertising, and promotional activities of the organization.
- With input and support from the leadership team, creates, implements, and executes the annual marketing plan supporting organizational strategies and objectives.
- Manages the execution of promotional campaigns, including creative development, print production, communication, marketing messaging, and other print, visual, and video support materials.
- Manages marketing projects and communication needs for cross-functional departments (clinic, development, school, operations). Heavily supports the development team on all marketing needs for fundraising activities, including sponsorships, donations, community engagement, and public relations.
- Collaborates with staff, vendors, and community partners to develop integrated marketing plans to raise awareness, build brand reputation, achieve development goals, increase social media presence, and support recruiting efforts.
- Ongoing collaboration with clinic, school, and administrative staff to intimately understand, embrace, and market the business effectively.
- Takes photos, shoots videos, and collects quotes from individuals (staff, children, and families) for marketing purposes regularly.
- Designs essential marketing pieces in-house using Canva or similar programs.
- Develops and manages all ongoing updates of the company website.
- Develops and manages social media efforts, including strategy, content, brand voice, advertising, and Google analytics.
- Monitors complaints and inquiries via social media, website, and Google reviews and directs them to the appropriate individual to be addressed.
- Develops and ensures brand guidelines are established, understood, and followed throughout the organization.
- Maintains confidentiality of company and client information.
- Reacts productively to change.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
To be successful, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements below represent the required knowledge, skills, and/or abilities. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s degree in marketing or business is preferred; three (3) years of demonstrable marketing experience, including digital and social media, or any equivalent combination of education and experience in job-related activities is preferred. Knowledge of and experience with Canva, Wix, email marketing platforms such as MyEmma and/or database management is a plus.
Ability to speak, hear, see, handle, and sit; ability to speak, read and write in English; good problem-solving, analytical, interpersonal, and organizational skills; excellent written and oral communication skills; good attention to detail; ability to use PC and office equipment; proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint; ability to work effectively with others; experience with digital media and social media; practical project management skills; ability to concentrate, think and learn.
Position is in an office setting involving everyday risks or discomforts requiring standard safety precautions. Occasional travel is required for conferences, seminars, and company meetings.
- Paid Holidays
- Work schedule flexibility
How to Apply
Send resume and cover letter to Allen Long, executive director at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date Posted: April 18, 2023
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Communications / Marketing / PR
- Service Area: Education
- Salary Range: Commensurate with experience
- Working Hours: Exempt, 40 hrs/wk; M-F