Musicians On Call
Musicians On Call
Musicians On Call (MOC) delivers live and recorded music to the bedsides of patients in healthcare environments. The Fundraising Coordinator is responsible for supporting the development and execution of fundraising campaigns and events, identifying and cultivating new donors, managing donor relations, tracking and reporting on fundraising results, and supporting other fundraising staff members.
The Fundraising Coordinator is a full-time position in Nashville with a starting annual salary of $42,000 and will report to the Senior Manager of Fundraising.
The projected start date for this role is March 26th, 2024.
- Handles all donor and partner relations, inbound calls, payments, and invoicing
- Assist with quarterly VIP donor videos, newsletters, and other communications
- Appropriate stewardship as directed, as donations are made, or as circumstances require
- Assist with the collection of outstanding donations
- Assist with material creation, reporting, and copywriting for corporate partnerships and fundraising departments
- Execute mailings
- Execute and evaluate the annual donor survey
- Create and execute a calendar of engagement for Backstage Pass Club members and prospects
- Delegate personalized outreach to all Backstage Pass Club donors
- Determine mid-level targets and manage pipeline
- Create and send monthly backstage newsletters
- Coordinate campaign and quarterly club givebacks
- Oversee annual backstage pass mailout
- Monitor and report notable fundraising activity across fundraising platforms
- Lead annual spring campaign
- Co-lead ticketing, call to action, and auction components at MOC events
- Take donations over the phone and at events
- Assist with the development of and updates to new fundraising web pages
- Troubleshoot platform issues on donor platforms
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 1-3 years in fundraising/development or related field
- Nonprofit experience is a plus
- Must embrace Musicians On Call’s mission and vision
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills
- Experience in fundraising and digital marketing tools and platforms (WealthEngine, Pardot, CauseVid, Loom, Classy, Give Lively, GiveSmart, The Giving Block, etc.)
- Experience in leading interdepartmental and org-wide projects
- Expert knowledge and experience using Salesforce tools and applications
- Basic knowledge of federal, state, and local fundraising regulations for a 501c3 charity organization in all of the U.S.
- Disciplined self-starter who can set and achieve goals
- Ability to prioritize projects, meet deadlines, manage several projects simultaneously, and work well under pressure
- Some travel required
- Healthcare Plan (medical, dental & vision)
The entire employee-only portion of the monthly premium is paid by MOC and coverage starts on day one
- Opportunities for performance bonuses
- Flexible work hours and a hybrid workplace
- Generous paid time off, including paid parental leave, vacation time, sick days, floating holidays, and company holidays
- Wellness bonuses to support both mental and physical health
- Access to voluntary benefits such as life insurance, and short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Retirement plan (401K), HSA and FSA
- Employee Assistance Program with free counseling
- Professional development opportunities
- And much more!
How to Apply
To apply, please complete the form linked below:
We will only review applications, resumes, and cover letters submitted through the form.
Please do not email your resume and cover letter to us. No phone inquiries, please.
The above job description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and standards of the position. Incumbents will follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties, as assigned by their supervisor.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Date Posted: December 22, 2023
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Administrative
- Service Area: Other
- Start Date: 03/26/2024
- Salary Range: $42,000
- Working Hours: 40 hrs/wk; M-F