Family Treatment Specialist
Renewal House is seeking a full-time Family Treatment Specialist to provide family case management and care coordination services to parents and children who are in treatment for a substance use disorder. These services include but are not limited to conducting assessments, parenting coaching and support, and facilitation of psychoeducational and therapeutic groups for parents and children.
About Renewal House
Renewal House is a comprehensive substance use recovery community for women and their children, which includes family residential services for pregnant and parenting women, licensed intensive outpatient, and recovery support services. Renewal House is committed to providing high-quality services to help families recover together. This fast-paced work environment offers an opportunity to positively impact our community.
The Family Treatment Specialist is responsible for the following:
- Providing effective individual and family case management.
- Conducting regular child and parenting assessments.
- Facilitating weekly therapeutic groups.
- Coordinating services for families with community partners, including daycares, state agencies, and healthcare providers.
- Providing parenting coaching and support.
- Completing timely and high-quality clinical documentation.
- Participating actively in clinical team meetings and client treatment planning.
Renewal House is seeking candidates who have:
- A demonstrated ability to provide high-quality clinical services to families and efficiently document these encounters in a fast-paced and client-centered environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with an ability to effectively communicate with a diverse population.
- Experience working with families and children. Knowledge of effects of addiction, trauma, and co-occurring disorders on children and families.
- Candidates must have ability to cover groups in the afternoon and early evening groups and occasionally weekend activities, as required.
- Bachelors degree in related field (Masters degree preferred).
Renewal House is proud to offer generous total compensation packages. In addition to base pay, total compensation for full-time employment includes generous leave policies, health insurance (employee covered paid 100% by employer), annual bonus potential, merit-based pay increases, matching contributions to retirement plan, short-term disability insurance, and life insurance.
How to Apply
Send a resume to Savak Millis, Director of Programs, via email or fax:
- Date Posted: May 11, 2023
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Clinician
- Service Area: Children / Youth