Room In The Inn
Room In The Inn
Through the power of spirituality and the practice of love, Room In The Inn provides hospitality with respect that offers hope in a community of non-violence.
Since 1986, Room In The Inn has worked to provide programs and services for our most vulnerable neighbors experiencing homelessness. Opportunities to join our team are full-time with benefits.
We are currently looking for a Facilities Coordinator to join the team. The Facilities Coordinator is responsible for the day-to-day maintenance and upkeep of the agency. They make sure the building is in tip-top shape and ready to welcome our participants and guests.
- Responsible for documentation of procedures needed for facilities.
- Manages the functioning of building systems including mechanical, electrical, fire(life) safety, and elevators to ensure compliance with city and state building codes.
- Manages and oversees the maintenance and cleaning of the buildings and grounds.
- Supervises various contractors, janitors, participants, and building maintenance personnel.
- Manages the receiving function for deliveries to the buildings.
- Supports the necessary needs of the agency regarding in-house plumbing, carpentry, dining/kitchen, etc.
- Ensures compliance with OSHA, VA requirements, fire codes, city ordinances, and other federal and state requirements.
- Coordinates fire drills, implementing all safety plans for the agency in case of fire, earthquake, tornado, or any other emergency.
- Drive to pick up and drop off donations.
An ideal candidate is able to “fix just about anything” and is a team player with prior experience in maintenance. Must have a valid driver’s license.
Full-time positions will be eligible for benefits after the first full month of employment.
Savings & Retirement Plan
Paid Time Off
How to Apply
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date Posted: January 17, 2024
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Other
- Service Area: Housing
- Working Hours: 40 hrs/wk, some weekends and evenings