Room In the Inn
Room In the Inn
Room In The Inn provides support to connect individuals experiencing homelessness with essential services year round. Services include laundry, showers, meals, mail services, assistance with resource navigation, and community engagement opportunities.
Room In The Inn’s mission is to provide programs that emphasize human development and recovery through education, self-help and work, centered in community and long term support for those who call the streets of Nashville home. Through the power of spirituality and the practice of love, Room In The Inn provides hospitality with a respect that offers hope in a community of non-violence.
- Manages the functioning of the building systems; oversees the cleaning of buildings and grounds
- Support preventative maintenance of the facility; coordinates schedules with contracted vendors
- Responsible for documentation of procedures and provide support for annual inspections
- Drive to pickup and deliver donations, be able to lift/move up to 50 lbs
- Manages and supports compliance with OSHA, fire codes, city ordinances, and other federal and state requirements
This is a direct service position working with Room In The Inn’s Facilities team.
An ideal candidate will be able to:
- work in a team environment
- communicate well with your peers and leadership
- be comfortable when interacting with those in the community
- be service driven
- be solutions oriented
- be able to think creatively
High school diploma or GED is preferred.
Physical requirements include sitting, standing, walking, lifting, carrying, and pushing.
This is a full-time position at the Room In The Inn downtown campus located at 705 Drexel Street, Nashville, TN 37203.
Benefits include paid time off, insurance options, and an annual health incentive reimbursement.
How to Apply
For more information, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date Posted: April 10, 2023
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Other
- Service Area: Social / Human Services
- Working Hours: 40 hrs/wk