Rock the Street Wall Street
Donor Development Director
Rock the Street Wall Street
If you are looking for a Trailblazing Nonprofit Revolutionizing Financial Literacy and STEM career pathways for High School Girls across the U.S., U.K., and Canada, keep reading. We are hiring a Donor Development Director.
Who We Are
Rock The Street, Wall Street (RTSWS) is a 501(c)(3) non-profit making a big impact. Our financial and investment literacy program is designed to bring both gender and racial equity to the financial markets and spark the interest of a diverse population of high school girls into careers in the M of STEM – finance. Our programming is currently offered in 60+ high schools in 30+ cities across the U.S., U.K., and Canada.
- Team Leader with people management skills and a track record of merging Wall Street and corporate responsibility.
- We’re seeking an exceptional Donor Development Director who thrives on pushing boundaries and is ready to lead a groundbreaking initiative.
- As our Donor Development Director, you’ll be at the forefront of our mission to reshape the future by introducing high school girls to the dynamic world of financial and investment math.
- With more than 10 years of financial industry expertise, you’ll engage your strong network to secure game-changing partnerships and funding.
- Your role will be instrumental in fostering a new era of financial literacy as well as forging an innovative talent pipeline for the industry.
- Strategic Donor Engagement: Develop transformative relationships with disruptors—individuals, corporations, and visionary institutions aligned with our compelling goal of reshaping financial education and understanding for young women.
- Elevated Fundraising Strategies: Innovate and execute cutting-edge fundraising strategies, securing resources that fuel both program expansion and the pioneering spirit that defines our mission.
- Global Network Activation: Unleash your global connections within the financial realm to spark curiosity, stimulate alliances, and fuel support for our forward momentum.
- Collaborative Partnerships: Catalyze the creation of dynamic partnerships with forward-thinking financial industry trailblazers and grassroots influencers to propel our vision and amplify its resonance.
- Inventive Campaign Leadership: Architect, oversee, and breathe life into fundraising campaigns and immersive experiences that captivate donors and attention, all while forging new paths in fundraising innovation.
- Strategic Alignment: Formulate a synergistic relationship between fundraising efforts and our organizational vision, collaborating closely with the executive leadership.
- Stewardship Redefined: Tailored strategies and tactics engaging with donors that support our mission, nurturing long-term commitments and advocacy.
- Field Reporting: Fuse financial prowess with crystal-clear communication, producing insightful reports on fundraising strides, donor dynamics, and financial gains for internal and external stakeholders.
- Fusion of Talent: Partner with our marketing and communications departments to create magnetic narratives and compelling materials that offer relatable narratives.
- Background: Bachelor’s degree in a pertinent discipline. Previous 10-year work experience in the financial services industry is a must.
- Maverick Financial Mastery: Over 10 years of financial industry impact and an innate pulse on emerging trends.
- Team Leader: People management skills and a track record of merging Wall Street and corporate responsibility.
- Network Constellation: Possession of an expansive global network within the financial industry, spanning potential donors, trendsetting collaborators, and paradigm-shifters.
- Oratory Alchemy: Exceptional ability to share intricate concepts into captivating narratives, both in writing and speech.
- Strategic Visionary: A strategic architect, capable of blueprinting and actualizing fundraising triumphs that veer into the uncharted.
- Relationship Management: Masterful in building bridges across diverse stakeholders, inspiration, and sparking passion.
- Frontline Agility: Adept at maneuvering autonomously, juggling priorities, and flourishing in a high-velocity environment.
- Measurement and Tracking – We believe what gets measured gets done. Our team uses SalesForce as a tracking and integration tool.
- Medical insurance
- Vision insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- PTO (Paid Time Off)
Rewards of the Role:
- The chance to etch your legacy by spearheading a significant impact in financial education and nurturing a pioneering talent pipeline.
- Health and retirement benefits
- You will be steering the next generation of women toward financial empowerment and potentially into a career in finance.
How to Apply
Apply directly to the link below:
Any questions after applying email: firstname.lastname@example.org
See our website:
- Date Posted: January 24, 2024
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Accounting / Financial Management
- Service Area: Education
- Start Date: 02/05/2024
- Salary Range: $80,000-$90,000