Rock the Street Wall Street
Donor Development Coordinator
Rock the Street Wall Street
Rock The Street, Wall Street Donor
Development Team Member/ Partner Engagement Coordinator/ Research and Development Contributor – Job Description
Only local candidates (Greater Nashville, TN residents) will be considered for this position.
If you are looking for a nonprofit truly moving the needle on the gender and racial wage and wealth gaps across the US, UK and Canada, keep reading. RTSWS is GROWING and this is your chance to jump on board. We are hiring a Partner Engagement Coordinator who will be responsible for organizing and executing our fundraising efforts. The qualified candidate will work with various organizations to secure funding and sponsorships. They will assist department leaders in developing and maintaining donor relationships and securing new ones.
Who We Are
Rock The Street, Wall Street (RTSWS) is a 501(c)(3) non-profit making a big impact. Our financial and investment literacy program is designed to bring both gender and racial equity to the financial markets and spark the interest of a diverse population of high school girls into careers in the M of STEM – finance. Our programming is offered in 62 high schools in 34 cities across the U.S, U.K. and Canada.
A Day in the Life
Create Long-Term Plans
- Design comprehensive fundraising plans focused on generating revenue, encouraging participation, and used as a general blueprint by all involved organization departments
Maintain Donor Relationships –
- Meet with major donors, via in person, phone calls, and emails
- Update regularly on recent events, happenings, and changes
Secure New Donors
- Implement strategies to encourage sponsorship and giving from new donors
- Host outreach events
- Participate in grant writing process
- Collaborate with team and study RFPs to craft comprehensive funding requests
- Clearly and concisely communicate opportunity and validate need
- Thoroughly research grant opportunities to effectively format, communicate, and construct content aligned to specific Foundation guidelines
- Deliver high-impact and compellingly proposals, reports, LOIs, and grants
- Ideal candidate will have a demonstrated history of successful grant applications
- Diligently and appropriately track all activity, relationships, and donations using Salesforce
- Self-motivated team players that thrive on accomplishing goals, getting results and improving organization’s bottom line
- Draft effective written and verbal communication for internal and external purposes
- Assure the quality and effectiveness of the RTSWS donor development program
- Actively develop and manager donor relationships and communication
- Communicate and report accurate metrics and progress with informative analysis to internal stakeholders weekly
- Ensure all projects are properly executed and complete for fluid transition through internal processes
- Manage program goals, scope, schedules and resources to confirm timelines are aligned across multiple departments
- Proficient and effective use of technology and software to streamline and deliver responsibilities
- Bachelor’s degree in Nonprofit Management, Marketing, Public Administration, Business or a related field.
- At least 3 years of donor development or sales experience
- Embrace our mission, comfortability working with people from financial services, Diversity and Inclusion (D&I, ERG), family foundations and private donors.
- Prior experience working in fundraising and/or sales
- Strong problem solving skills; strong presentation and public speaking skills
- History of local community engagement and leadership positions.
- Prior experience in a fast paced environment
A definite PLUS:
- Experience in scaling processes for new business/start-up.
- Excited about the fast pace and fluid organizational structure of a startup environment.
Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
Paid Time Off
Benefits Received after first 90 days
Location: Franklin, TN (in the Greater Nashville Area) with ability for some remote work or New York City remote work.
Must live in the Greater Nashville Area or New York City Area.
Travel: 20 – 30%, seasonally
This role requires flexibility and innovative thinking, with the opportunity to find new ways to inspire our stakeholders.
The Development Coordinator will cultivate relationships in a wide range of settings — leading financial firms, corporations, public and private high schools.
It is a business-critical role that rewards you with the chance to make a lasting impact on the girls we serve, the professionals who volunteer for us and the communities in which they live.
Collaboration as a TEAM player is a must to achieve the dream of our organization. We know we are making an impact in our communities and that’s what drives us to do whatever it takes and have a sense of urgency when doing it.
How to Apply
Contact Information and Procedure
Send resume with cover letter to email@example.com with the subject line, “RTSWS Development Coordinator”.
- Date Posted: February 24, 2023
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Fundraising / Revenue Development
- Service Area: Education
- Start Date: 03/01/2023
- Salary Range: 45,000-50,000/year
- Working Hours: 40/hrs/wk M-F