Director Residential Women’s Program
The Programs Director is responsible for the operations and resource management of the assigned clinical programs, services, and/or sites. This position ensures that the care provided is of the highest quality, meets applicable law and regulatory body standards, and carries out the organizational mission. Program Directors report to the Chief Clinical Officer via the assigned Associate Clinical Officer.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- In conjunction with Associate and Chief Clinical Officer, develops, implements, supervises, and evaluates supervises appropriate age/population specific clinical services including continuum of care.
- Directs human resources management for the assigned area, including
- managing employee relations in a manner that supports the desired patient care outcomes and promotes the further growth of the staff member whenever possible;
- collaborating with other clinical directors, HR, QM, and Staff Development to meet the training and staff development needs of the assigned staff members; and
- the development and implementation of staffing and service delivery models responsive to the changing needs of the population and the organization;
- Develops and implements policies and procedures related to age/population specific program services, reviewing them interdepartmentally.
- Continuously designs and evaluates work systems and processes to increase quality and availability of services, working closely with management and staff to implement these.
- Develops the budget and manages the financial resources of the assigned area within those constraints;
- Participates, directs, and collaborates in quality management activities for the assigned area as well as the larger organization, including team/committee participation, quality measurement, process improvement, and risk management activities.
- Participates in public relations and marketing activities for the organization as needed
- Provides direct care services and clinical supervision as needed within scope of practice defined by licensure and clinical privileges.
- Performs CPR and First Aid as needed.
- Ensures that a welcoming, safe and healing environment is maintained for each patient and family throughout the continuum of care.
- Recommends ways to improve the quality and delivery of services.
- Ensures proper handling and distribution of company funds.
- Maintains confidentiality of company and patient information.
- Reacts productively to change.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
Master’s Degree in Counseling or related field or LADAC required; LPC,MHSP, LCSW or equivalency preferred; a minimum of five (5) years age/population specific clinical experience; a minimum of three (3) years supervisory experience strongly preferred; and/or equivalent education or experience in job related activities
Ability to lift up to 20 pounds; ability to speak, hear, see, sit and reach; ability to speak, read and write in English; excellent problem-solving, analytical and interpersonal skills; excellent written and oral communication skills; financial management and decision making skills; program evaluation and development skills; organizational skills for managing and prioritizing multiple tasks and assignments; supervisor supervisory and motivational skills; working knowledge of Microsoft Office as well as ability to quickly learn/effectively use electronic medical records software; knowledge of state of the art drug/alcohol treatment options; through familiarity with Twelve Step philosophy with ability to teach and model same; knowledge of and ability to apply information regarding cultural/age/population specific characteristics to the patients in the assigned area; ability to deescalate a person in crisis in a calm and supportive manner and to teach same; CPI, CPR, First Aid certified or eligible. If recovering from an addiction, one year abstinence required with five years preferred.
Competitive benefits includes Medical Insurance, dental, vision, LTD, STD, PTO, 401-K and more
How to Apply
Via company website www.cumberlandheights.org
- Date Posted: February 24, 2023
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Administrative
- Service Area: Health (Physical, Mental)