Director of Marketing and Communications
Working on-site from the Nashville headquarters and reporting to the VP of Development, the incoming Director of Marketing and Communications is responsible for the development, direction and evaluation of a comprehensive marketing and communications program. Related tasks include but are not limited to the creation of electronic, printed, and social media publicity/stewardship materials and communications.
- Responsible for the development, direction and evaluation of comprehensive marketing and branding strategies for Dismas House’s services and programs including but not limited to:
- a wide array of publicity, promotional, communication and marketing materials utilizing a variety of print and digital media.
- implement and maintain an active plan and timeline for all marketing campaigns to including social media.
- Accountable for the development, direction and evaluation of comprehensive marketing and branding strategies for Dismas House’s fundraising and cultivation events from beginning to end with the VP of Development. Events include: Volunteer Appreciation Week, The Big Payback, Whiskey, Wine & Whiskers, Father Jack Hickey Circle of Grace Reception, The Annual Forgiveness Luncheon, Giving Tuesday & Year-End Campaign
- Create and publish engaging content through unique posts in an accurate and timely manner for Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, & LinkedIn.
- Manages website design and content management in an accurate and timely manner.
- Upholds Dismas House’s branding standards that create consistency and recognition across all marketing platforms.
- Coordinates marketing collateral (print and digital) for Dismas House outreach opportunities.
- Serves as a liaison between Dismas House marketing and communication vendors.
- Performs other duties as assigned or needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Journalism, Communications or similar studies from an accredited college or university.
- Five or more years of professional work experience in marketing or related field.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills with attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Must have experience developing marketing and branding strategies.
- Demonstrated ability in managing websites and social media accounts.
- Display a high degree of initiative and the ability to work autonomously while achieving high impact results.
- Excel in organizational leadership abilities, including increasing efficiencies around systems, procedures, and protocols.
- Possess a high level of integrity with a proven ability to establish trust-based relationships regarding ongoing, mutually beneficial partnerships.
Compensation for the Director of Marketing and Communications includes a competitive nonprofit base salary commensurate with experience, a performance-based incentive package, generous paid time off and a package and paid health benefits.
How to Apply
Interested parties should send resume, cover letter, and writing samples/graphics to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.
- Date Posted: February 3, 2023
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Administrative
- Service Area: Social / Human Services
- Start Date: 03/01/2023
- Salary Range: $65,000.00-$75,0000
- Working Hours: 40 hours per week