Alpha Omicron Pi Foundation
Director of Development
Alpha Omicron Pi Foundation
The Alpha Omicron Pi Foundation is seeking to hire Director of Development. This position will be responsible for executing the Foundation driving revenue through direct mail campaign, giving days, mid-level donor management and donor recognition programs. The goal is to help educate our members, foster positive experiences, support the Foundation staff, and ensure a strong base of ongoing financial support. This individual will be a team player, supporting various members of the Foundation staff on specific projects and activities. This is a full-time position, local or remote, with benefits.
- Manage annual direct mail program to sustain and drive revenue of $140,000 through 4-5 pieces per year (15% of job)
- Collaborate as project manager with different teams to execute giving days to drive revenue ($145,000); including revenue solicitation, volunteer recruitment and management, cross-team project management (20% of job)
- Manage donor recognition programs (annual and lifetime programs) with specific revenue goals ($100,000) 20% of job
- Develop and manage a mid-level donor portfolio that drives $10,000 in new revenue (20% of job)
- Create and manage stewardship activities for donors in recognition programs (10% of job)
- Recruit, develop and manage volunteers to support various initiatives and serve as staff lead to two committees (10% of job)
- Staff lead for in-person and virtual donor events (5% of job)
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution of higher learning required
- Minimum of five years’ experience in nonprofit fundraising or related sales field; experience in development and communications preferred.
- Strong writing skills and an ability to communicate effectively through a variety of channels, including social media and public speaking, are required
- History of meeting goals and deadlines and an ability to manage multiple priorities and think strategically is essential
- Must be a self-starter, energetic and willing to work hands-on in developing and executing a variety of activities ranging from the routine to the highly visible
- Candidate should have a strong work ethic and an understanding that occasional evening and weekend work, and occasional overnight travel is required to be successful
- Excellent interpersonal skills are a must. Candidate will collaborate with multiple team members, across departments and interface with volunteer leaders and diverse personalities. Candidate must value all of these stakeholders and recognize their collective importance to achieving organizational success.
- Volunteer management and recruitment experience is essential
- Experience with Raisers Edge preferred
- Membership in a Fraternal organization preferred
Alpha Omicron Pi Foundation offers a competitive benefits package with company paid medical (100% paid by employer); dental, vision, life and disability insurance enrollment options; as well as a generous 401K contribution and paid time off benefits.
How to Apply
Please send your resume to Ashley Byrd at email@example.com.
- Date Posted: April 25, 2023
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Fundraising / Revenue Development
- Service Area: Education
- Start Date: 06/12/2023
- Salary Range: 60,000-70,000