Musicians On Call
Digital Marketing Coordinator
Musicians On Call
Musicians On Call is a nonprofit organization that brings live and recorded music to the bedsides of patients in healthcare environments. The Digital Marketing Coordinator is a part of the Marketing Department, whose goal is to build the MOC brand as a national organization, increase financial support, support expansion by maintaining brand consistency, and create an emotional connection for our programs with supporters and volunteers.
The Digital Marketing Coordinator will play a key role in managing our digital presence, overseeing social media activities, online fundraising campaigns, and program recruitment efforts. The ideal candidate is passionate about the intersection of music, healthcare, and technology.
The Digital Coordinator is a full-time position in Nashville with a starting annual salary of $42,000 and will report to the VP of Marketing.
The projected start date for this role is March 26th, 2024.
Social Media Management
- Develop and implement a comprehensive social media strategy across platforms to enhance Musicians On Call’s brand visibility and engage with our community.
- Create and curate compelling content that maintains brand consistency and HIPAA compliance. Content includes volunteer spotlights, patient stories, and campaign highlights, and responding to current trends.
- Act as community manager for social content by fostering positive interactions within the online community.
- Leverage artist and brand partnerships to drive engagement to Musicians On Call efforts
Web and Email Strategy
- Craft engaging and targeted content and appeals to drive volunteer and donor engagement and utilize segmentation strategies to tailor messages to specific audience segments.
- Implement new articles and website maintenance through a content management system.
- Monitor digital data analysis including web and social traffic, email marketing, and donor behavior by producing analytics reports, and making recommendations to reach target audiences
- Plan and execute creative online fundraising campaigns by leveraging socials, individual fundraising, sweepstakes, auctions, and merch.
- Collaborate with the fundraising team to create compelling digital fundraising materials, including donation appeals and campaign updates.
- Track and analyze online fundraising metrics to measure campaign success and identify areas for improvement.
- Implement digital strategies to attract and recruit musicians, volunteers, and healthcare facilities for our programs using digital and out-of-home advertising
- Work closely with the program team to understand recruitment needs and develop targeted digital campaigns to connect with musicians and volunteers.
- Utilize online channels, including community forums and groups to promote program opportunities.
- Generate engaging content for digital platforms showcasing the impact of Musicians On Call’s programs.
- Create content with celebrity musicians, volunteers, and healthcare partners to capture and share compelling stories through digital media.
- Assist with solicitation material creation like decks, graphics, and videos for target audiences
- Assist with content capture opportunities like events and programs
- 1-3 years of proven experience in social/email/web management
- Proficient in email marketing tools such as Salesforce and Pardot
- Proficient in social media content management tools such as Sprout Social
- Proficient in website tools such as WordPress HTML, CMS, and CSS
- Proficient in content creation tools such as Adobe and Canva
- Proficient in advertising tools such as Meta, TikTok, LinkedIn and Google Ads
- Proficient in analytics tools such as Google Analytics and Sprout Social
- Strong understanding of the music industry, digital marketing trends, and best practices.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Passion for the healing power of music and the mission of Musicians On Call.
- Creative thinker with a passion for storytelling through digital media.
- Collaborative team player with strong interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with a demonstrated ability to articulate complex ideas clearly and effectively.
- Strong project management abilities, including the capacity to prioritize tasks, meet deadlines, handle multiple projects concurrently, and perform well under pressure.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment while also being self-motivated and capable of working independently.
- Demonstrated professionalism and a high level of integrity in all interactions.
- Analytical mindset with the ability to use data to inform decisions.
- Enthusiastic about contributing to a positive and supportive organizational culture.
- Willingness to work irregular hours occasionally and travel as needed.
- Healthcare Plan (medical, dental & vision)
The entire employee-only portion of the monthly premium is paid by MOC and coverage starts on day one
- Opportunities for performance bonuses
- Flexible work hours and a hybrid workplace
- Generous paid time off, including paid parental leave, vacation time, sick days, floating holidays, and company holidays
- Wellness bonuses to support both mental and physical health
- Access to voluntary benefits such as life insurance, and short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Retirement plan (401K), HSA and FSA
- Employee Assistance Program with free counseling
- Professional development opportunities
- And much more!
How to Apply
To apply, please complete the form linked below:
We will only review applications, resumes, and cover letters submitted through the form.
Please do not email your resume and cover letter to us. No phone inquiries, please.
The above job description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and standards of the position. Incumbents will follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties, as assigned by their supervisor.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Date Posted: December 22, 2023
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Administrative
- Service Area: Other
- Start Date: 03/26/2024
- Salary Range: $42,000
- Working Hours: 40 hrs/wk; M-F