Rock the Street Wall Street
Digital Graphic Designer
Rock the Street Wall Street
Rock The Street, Wall Street, (RTSWS), is a 501(c)(3) non-profit, bringing the M in STEM to High School girls. We are a financial and investment literacy program designed to spark the interest of high school girls into careers of finance. Our programs offer hands-on learning experiences for students that teach them how to manage their money and proactively consider training and career selection in finance.
The role of the Digital Graphic Designer is to deliver high quality design work, telling a visual story and supporting our mission. The designer would make updates to existing creative and collateral, manage the WordPress website, newsletter and social media posts.
Location: Nashville, TN with ability for some remote work
This role requires flexibility and innovative thinking, as well as the ability to manage creative updates and find creative solutions to meet marketing goals. The ideal candidate has experience in Adobe products and WordPress.
You will develop visual concepts, coordinate images with leadership and create visual assets to be used in our campaigns, conferences, website and printed materials. This role requires a highly creative and imaginative individual who can operate within the framework of our style and brand guidelines to produce original, innovative, and engaging visual content. Our ideal candidate has a strong portfolio of successful design work, a bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related, experience with WordPress and expert-level knowledge of Adobe Suite and related design software.
Collaboration as a team player is a must to achieve the goals of our organization. We are making an impact in our communities and that drives our urgency, engagement and diligence. We need to ensure our visual brand relays our values and excitement in the future.
Update existing creative as needed for:
- Overall look and feel
- Student Communications
- External-facing flyers
- Social media images (LinkedIn, Instagram) and posts
- Emma Email graphics
- Alumnae outreach
- Website graphics and website maintenance
- Online store
- Format and provide design updates to RTSWS curriculum
- Mockups for promotional items as needed
- Creating images and layouts by hand or using design software
- Electronic Newsletter design and content
- Testing graphics across various media
- Extensive portfolio of successful design work, especially within an agency context
- Comprehensive knowledge of design software, including Adobe Suite Ability to work collaboratively within a small team
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Strong technology skills with all Google Suite applications and familiarity with Salesforce and Zoom conferencing.
- Experience with WordPress
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design preferred
- Excited about the fast pace and fluid organizational structure of a startup environment.
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
Benefits Received after first 90 days
How to Apply
To apply email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date Posted: March 8, 2023
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Communications / Marketing / PR
- Service Area: Education
- Start Date: 04/05/2023
- Salary Range: 50,000
- Working Hours: 40hrs/wk;M-F