Digital Communications Manager
BrightStone, a nonprofit in Williamson County, TN helping adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities is seeking a Digital Communications Manager to lead digital advertising strategies for the organization, positively impacting brand awareness, engagement, and revenue.
Onsite in Franklin, TN. M-F
- Lead the development and execution of our digital marketing strategies for BrightStone, with a focus on enhancing our online presence, attracting and engaging new donors, increasing prospective student inquiry, and ultimately driving business growth.
- Be responsible for driving set revenue for digital marketing strategies in conjunction with marketing team revenue goals.
- Use web technologies; Craft and execute a comprehensive digital marketing strategy aligned to business goals and strategic plans.
- Contribute to existing Marketing programs, while assisting with the development of new initiatives. Execute strategies for engagement and growth of target audience segments to BrightStone’s mission.
- Provide input, development, and testing of website content with the goal of maximizing functionality and search engine optimization to increase awareness and engagement with BrightStone’s mission. Work with external website vendors to achieve website goals
- Work in collaboration with the Marketing team and the BrightStone Leadership team to strategize, plan, and execute SEO, pay-per-click, and display outbound campaigns.
- Work in collaboration with the Marketing and Communications team to develop and design professional marketing digital assets.
- Execute digital testing, collect and analyze data, and report analytics to stakeholders. Analyze and translate data from web analytics into actionable plans.
- Align digital campaigns to brand standards. Assist in obtaining visual assets/photography for marketing purposes.
- Provide support for scheduling of social media posts and content. Create and launch digital marketing campaigns across a variety of platforms including Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget.
Experience and Attributes Required
- At least 2 years of experience in a strategic digital marketing role, including SEO, digital strategies, ad development, and placement.
- Experience in nonprofit marketing a plus
- Strong graphic design and Adobe creative skills are required.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Proficient in using Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience using donor management software (Kindful) and Peer-to-peer platforms. Experience with Classy campaign platform and My Emma project management are a plus.
- A Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- An honest love for individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities
Medical, Paid-time-off, Supplemental
How to Apply
Please send your resume and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date Posted: January 10, 2024
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Communications / Marketing / PR
- Service Area: Education