The Development Manager will serve as the Promise Gala director in Nashville with significant revenue responsibility through corporate partnerships, peer-to-peer fundraising as well as individual giving.
This is a hybrid position in Brentwood, TN, working closely with a team of nine to collectively achieve strategic goals
- Maintain a solid understanding of JDRF’s mission and research therapeutics.
- Oversee the execution of the Nashville Gala, partnering with the Executive Director, national partners, and other chapter staff for continuity and strategy of all Galas statewide.
- Maintain a personal portfolio of corporations and individual supporters.
- In coordination with the chapter leadership team, chapter staff, volunteer leadership and committees, cultivate, steward growth in returning corporate and individual donors
- Lead and/or support the development and execution of plans for assigned projects.
- Comply with JDRF’s financial policies and procedures. Maintain accurate and complete financial records as required. Ensure the confidentiality and security of all proprietary information.
- Support annual budget development, planning, implementation, and evaluation.
- Work in partnership with the national partners to ensure success.
- Bachelor’s Degree required or equivalent experience
- 5 Years of relevant fundraising, business development/sales required or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ability to drive the sales cycle and execute strategies and manage a robust pipeline.
- Volunteer management experience
- Effectively multi-task, establish priorities, and work in a fast-paced environment. Highly efficient in time management and can meet deadlines under pressure.
- Team player who has ability to interface with corporate executives, as well as all levels of staff and volunteers. Must develop, maintain, and utilize relationships. Capability to leverage relationships and negotiate agreements
- Exceptional management, leadership, and team-building skills.
- Understanding of computer systems and databases. Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel & PowerPoint), Salesforce
- Excellent written, oral, and communication skills. Ability for presentation delivery, conveying ideas, and instructing effectively.
- Ability to travel locally required. Occasional overnight travel as needed.
Medical, Dental, Vision, 403B
How to Apply
JDRF Careers (myworkdayjobs.com)
- Date Posted: March 13, 2023
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Fundraising / Revenue Development
- Service Area: Community Development
- Salary Range: market