Project Connect Nashville
Project Connect Nashville
The Development Director, working closely with the Executive Director, will implement and maintain fundraising campaigns and strategies, cultivate, and care for donor relationships, and organize and track donor records to assist with long-term planning. The Development Director position requires developing and implementing strategic goals to provide for the short-term and long-term needs of the organization.
- Proactively assess internal and external operations to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of operations through improvements in communication and business functions.
- Evaluate, execute, and expand fundraising campaigns and events that grow the organization’s base of supporters and revenue through increased individual giving, corporate giving, volunteer and committee growth, and other community involvement elements.
- Be knowledgeable about PCN, its programming, mission, protocols, and procedures.
- Project a professional and positive image through interactions with staff, donors, volunteers, and Board Members.
- Oversee monthly giving program through regular physical mailings, email communication, and establishing and nurturing monthly donor relationships.
- Point person for donor record processing, maintenance, mailings, and record retention.
- With the Executive Director, create a major gift fundraising plan that includes cultivation, solicitation, and stewardship of PCN’s key supporters.
- Regularly create, develop, and provide reports and data to ascertain goal attainment in areas including finance, metrics, strategic plan alignment, and operations, as needed.
- Maintain donor records to ensure that information is accurate with up-to-date gift history, contact details, and other relevant data.
- Passionate about Christian ministry to the under-served and in full agreement with PCN’s mission and core values.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organized and efficient
- Positive and collaborative attitude toward teamwork dynamics
- Servant’s heart
- Bachelor’s degree
- Demonstrated fundraising experience.
- Paid time off
- Workplace flexibility available
- Insurance – Medical (Blue Cross/Blue Shield), Dental, Vision, EAP, and Life
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Ministry-minded and team-oriented workplace
How to Apply
Submit a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date Posted: September 8, 2023
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Fundraising / Revenue Development
- Service Area: Social / Human Services
- Start Date: 10/01/2023
- Working Hours: M-F, 8:30am-4:30pm