TennGreen Land Conservancy
TennGreen Land Conservancy
TennGreen Land Conservancy is seeking a full-time Development Coordinator to provide the essential infrastructure of the Development office. The Development Coordinator will report to the Director of Development.
The Development Coordinator for TennGreen will:
- oversee TennGreen’s fundraising database, including sensitive data, donation processing, receipting, and reporting;
- assist with and execute development mailings;
- provide prospect research;
- assist with fulfilling donor recruitment strategies;
- support the Development team’s efforts for donor engagement;
- seek out in-kind donations for TennGreen’s annual fundraiser, the Hike-a-Thon;
- create and execute cultivation activities for current and prospective members;
- assist with creating content for communications, possibly including photography, stories, blog content, and video;
- and other duties as assigned.
ESSENTIAL PERSONALITY TRAITS
- High degree of organization and confidentiality
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Curious, inquisitive, and positive attitude
- Highly motivated
- Intrinsic commitment to a culture of customer service
- Ability to thrive and work well independently—as well as collaboratively—to accomplish objectives and meet deadlines
- Fun, flexible, and able to go with the flow
- Passion for TennGreen’s mission to conserve land where people and nature can thrive
- Work effectively under frequent deadlines
- Sound proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, including Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality, discretion, and ethical gathering of information and processing of all sensitive donor information
- Two to three years of non-profit development experience, preferably donor database management
- Ability to prioritize tasks, utilize good judgment and decision-making skills
- Demonstrate flexibility in accepting and carrying out assignments (which will include some evenings and weekends)
Justice, Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion Statement:
“We acknowledge and honor the fundamental value and dignity of all individuals. We strive to nurture a culture where inclusiveness is a reflex, not an initiative; where there is a deep sense of belonging and respect across every region, organization, and individual that is touched by our work. We pledge ourselves to the work of understanding and honoring diverse races, genders, traditions, heritages, and experiences and endeavor to actively uplift our values of justice and equity in everything we do.”
The benefits package includes optional health/dental/vision insurance and a retirement savings plan (with matching contributions after two years).
How to Apply
To apply, please email a cover letter and resume by April 10, 2023 to firstname.lastname@example.org. Anticipated start date of employment is flexible around May, 2023.
- Date Posted: March 15, 2023
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Fundraising / Revenue Development
- Service Area: Environment
- Start Date: 05/10/2023
- Salary Range: 40,000-45,000
- Working Hours: 8:30 am - 4:30 pm