Crew Team Leader
Project Return helps people who are coming back from prison. Our mission is to provide services and connect people with resources needed to return successfully to work and community after incarceration. For almost four decades, Project Return has been doing the work of prisoner reentry in Nashville: facilitating job search, job placement, and job retention, as well as providing wraparound intensive case management and a broad array of assistance and support, for people who come to Project Return with the determination to make a new beginning after incarceration. They face nearly insurmountable barriers. Our days are filled with triumph and hard work!
- Supervises a crew of Project Return participants in the delivery of lawn care and property maintenance services on contract properties.
- Trains new team members as they join the crew on essential lawn care and property maintenance duties and safety procedures.
- Connects and Communicates with Transitional Employment Managers and Transitional Employment Coaches about participant service needs and job performance, as well as maintaining communication regarding operational needs for contract quality assurance.
- Transports participants to/from the job sites in company vehicle.
- Drives truck or passenger van with trailer to transport riding lawnmower
- Provides oversight, assigns task, performs quality assurance and participates as needed in lawn care such as: mowing, weed eating, shrub-trimming, mulching, sod laying, planting, watering, leaf and snow removal, etc.
- Provides oversight, assigns task, performs quality assurance and participates as needed in property maintenance and light construction duties such as: cleaning, sanitizing, painting, spackling, repairs, and demolition, etc.
- Ensures completion of assignments in accordance with schedule and quality standards, and communicates to management about contributing factors to such, including schedule, crew performance, supply and equipment needs, etc.
- Keeps accurate records of daily jobs and hours worked for timely submission to Transitional Employment Manager for payroll.
- Supports, nurtures, and coaches participants as they prepare to transition to long-term employment; refers them to agency staff for services; and communicates with staff about participants’ performance and service needs.
- Maintains a valid driver license with a good driving record and upon hire will complete Defensive Driver Certification which will be arranged and paid by Project Return.
- Is knowledgeable of the equipment and techniques essential to job duties listed above.
High School Diploma
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
How to Apply
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date Posted: March 3, 2023
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Other
- Service Area: Environment
- Start Date: 03/20/2023
- Salary Range: $33,000.00
- Working Hours: M-F, 8:00am - 4:30pm