AgeWell Middle TN
Corporate Partnership & Social Enterprise Manager
AgeWell Middle TN
At AgeWell Middle Tennessee, we believe in aging well. We believe that as more of us grow older, we have an exciting opportunity to reimagine our communities to ensure all of us can live and age well. For over thirty-seven years, our nonprofit has been a champion for older adults and family caregivers. Our small, dynamic and dedicated team serves as a trusted community resource and advocate for older adults and their families, and we thrive on being a catalyst for solutions to unmet needs.
We are seeking an outgoing Corporate Partnership & Social Enterprise Manager to join our Development team, helping AgeWell build corporate partnerships and grow our two social enterprises – Eldercare Coach and our Directory of Services. This is a newly created position focused on strategic priorities. If you are innovative, organized, enjoy outreach and building partnerships, and have proven marketing, project/program management and sales skills, please consider applying.
AgeWell Middle Tennessee is located in Nashville, TN on the campus of Second Presbyterian Church, nestled in between Lipscomb and Belmont Universities. We serve older adults and family caregivers across 13 counties in Middle Tennessee. The Development team is committed to partnering with individuals, foundations and other organizations to raise the funds needed to fulfill our vital mission.
The Corporate Partnership & Social Enterprise Manager conducts outreach, develops partnerships, coordinates program delivery and raises funds from public and private organizations in our Middle Tennessee service area, growing our social enterprises – Eldercare Coach and the Directory of Services.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion:
AgeWell Middle TN has a long history of working with and serving a diverse older adult population. In the wake of the pandemic and national movement for racial equity, we have made a commitment to increase diversity, equity, inclusion and justice by intentionally growing our board and staff to more fully represent the diversity of our community. We believe that by doing so, we can better serve the needs of elders and families throughout the Middle TN region. We strongly value a diverse workplace and therefore encourage people of color, LGBTQ+ individuals, people with disabilities and veterans to apply.
As an equal opportunity employer, AgeWell Middle TN is also committed to providing a work environment free of discrimination. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and job applicants regardless of age, race, color, creed, ancestry, gender, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, religion, sexual preference, and any other status that would violate federal, state or local laws, regulation or ordinance.
As the Corporate Partnership & Social Enterprise Manager, you will:
- Develop strategies and implement plans to cultivate and acquire corporate, government, faith based and non-profit organization clients/sponsors for our two social enterprises – Eldercare Coach and the Directory of Services.
- Work as part of our development team – Development Director and Operations/Grants Manager – to set and reach overall revenue and corporate sponsor/earned income goals through innovative sales, marketing and relationship building through community outreach (2023 revenue targets: Directory $15k in new online directory ad sales + Corporate Sponsorships $40k)
- Identify right-fit prospects and work with the development team to conduct outreach, build partnerships and secure contracts/sponsors for Eldercare Coach and the Directory of Services
- Manage and grow Eldercare Coach as a new social enterprise targeting employers and human resource managers to support working caregivers; Program management includes coordination of in-person and online education, regular communication and meetings with partners and prospects, monitoring new website performance and suggesting enhancements, and ensuring smooth delivery of personal phone consultations by contract geriatric care professional(s)
- Coordinate and represent AgeWell positively at speaking engagements and presentations to various groups such as the Middle TN Society of Human Resource Managers (MT-SHRM); requires some travel to meetings with employers and sponsors in Middle Tennessee using employee’s personal transportation (mileage will be reimbursed)
- Work with AgeWell team members to recruit speakers, prepare slides and conduct Eldercare Coach Lunch & Learn programs for employers and caregivers, both in-person and webinars
- Liaison with contractors for Eldercare Coach, ensuring that the website and phone consultations are user friendly, mission focused and achieving desired objectives and outcomes
- Secure, coordinate and track ad sponsors for the Directory of Services
- Work with Operations & Grants Manager and program staff to track and report Eldercare Coach grant and contract outcomes
- Support event sponsorship prospect identification & assist the Development team with partner/sponsor stewardship
- Prepare regularly scheduled or special reports accurately and efficiently
- Perform other related duties as assigned or requested
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- Minimum of three years of experience working in a nonprofit or for-profit environment with a track record of proven success in sales, marketing, business development, social enterprise and/or project/program management; familiarity with human resources & benefits a plus
- Skilled in relationship building and creating powerful, compelling written and oral communications. Ability to convey complex ideas through brief, simple materials. Experience, authenticity and credibility when presenting materials to decision makers
- Comfortable creating and conducting in-person and virtual educational presentations and speaking in front of groups
- Experience in planning, leading, and managing projects, as well as tracking and reporting on progress to senior management
- Ability to work and communicate with a wide range of internal and external constituents
- Strong organization skills and ability to manage multiple priorities efficiently
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team to support the mission of AgeWell Middle Tennessee
- Familiarity with the Middle Tennessee community
- Database experience preferred (i.e., Salesforce)
Job Type: 30 hours a week (qualifies as Full time for benefits)
- Health, Dental & Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- 401(k) matching
- Hybrid work with flexibility to work in office and from home; schedule flexibility upon approval
- Paid time off: 12 paid holidays/personal day; Vacation – 12 days per year (accrued), increasing with tenure; Extra days off between Christmas and New Years; Sick – 12 days per year (accrued)
How to Apply
Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org Applications without a cover letter will not be considered. Email subject line should read “AgeWell Corporate Partnership & Social Enterprise Manager”
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
No phone calls, please. Applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Date Posted: January 17, 2023
- Type: Part-Time
- Job Function: Educator
- Service Area: Social / Human Services
- Start Date: 02/20/2023
- Salary Range: $32,000-42,000 per year (depending on experience)
- Working Hours: 30 hrs/wk; M-F, 9:00am - 3:00pm