Kymari House, Inc.
Kymari House, Inc.
Summary of Position: The Co-Executive Director of Programs will provide oversight of supervised visitation services administrated by Kymari House. The position will work with the Co-Executive Director of Community Partnerships in identifying and addressing issues so that Kymari House can meet the needs of families. The Co-Executive Director will provide support to the Supervised Visitation Program Coordinator. Additionally, the position will assist the Co-Executive Director of Partnerships in the implementation of new programs.
1. Oversee Family Supervised Visitation Program to include day to day issues that arise, court support to the Supervised Visitation Coordinator and the resolution of case determination.
2. Provide oversight of programs including reviewing number of families served, visitation scheduling, and service provision.
3. Hold monthly staff meetings and create opportunities for staff development.
4. Interview, hire, and dismiss employees. Ensure all employment documents are completed including background checks, required training, etc.
5. Maintain employee records in secure location.
6. Prepare reports to the Board of Directors and work in coordination with the Co-Director of Community Partnerships.
Advanced degree in human services or related field preferred; or 5 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience required. Equal Opportunity Employer.
Kymari House provides paid time off for sick leave and vacation. State holiday schedule. Flexible hours. Good working environment 1 block from historic downtown Murfreesboro. Kymari House does not provide health insurance.
How to Apply
Please email resume to email@example.com no later than February 15, 2020. The ideal applicant would be available to start early March 2021. No phone calls please. Visit www.kymarihouse.org for more information.
- Date Posted: February 5, 2021
- Type: Part-Time
- Job Function: Executive Leadership
- Service Area: Children / Youth
- Start Date: 03/01/2021
- Salary Range: Based on education and experience
- Working Hours: Flexible work week 15-20 hours