Clinical Therapist TOI
The full-time Clinical Therapist will provide one on one therapy services for participants of Thistle On The Inside at Debra K. Johnson Rehabilitation Center (DJRC) along with participants who parole to the long term residential program, Thistle Farms.
- Provide quality and effective trauma-informed therapy, both individual and group
- Maintain a full caseload of clients seeking therapeutic services.
- Keep accurate client records and complete appropriate documentation in a timely manner.
- Administer biopsychosocial assessment
- Support residential team by participating in weekly staff meeting
- Collaborate with Program Coordinator
- Actively participate in individual clinical supervision if needed
- Experience working in the community and knowledge of community resources.
- Assist The assistant director of residential with chart reviews and day-to-day clinical oversight
- Other duties as assigned
- Graduation from an accredited college or university with a master’s degree in Social Work, Counseling, Marriage and Family Therapy, or Psychology, and working towards licensure.
- Active TN Health Related Board independent clinical license preferred
- Minimum of 2 years of post-graduate clinical experience preferred.
- Comprehensive knowledge of addiction, mental health and co-occurring disorders.
- Experience with trauma informed care required.
- Experience with the commercial sexual exploitation population is preferred.
- Full-time employees: Contributory medical, dental vision plans, short-term disability, life insurance, and 401k.
- Paid Days Off (you will be entitled to paid time off in accordance with the Company’s vacation policy)
- Typically 10 paid holidays per year and closed the week between Christmas and New Year’s Day, subject to change annually.
How to Apply
- Date Posted: May 25, 2023
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Other
- Service Area: Other