Doors of Hope
Doors of Hope
Under the supervision of the Executive Director of Doors of Hope and in a collaborative leadership role, the Clinical Supervisor is responsible for ensuring the overall effectiveness of the clinical services provided by our clinical and professional staff to the participants enrolled in our Residential Treatment Center and Program Housing. The Clinical Supervisor works to ensure that the development and administration of programs offered meets the needs of the participants and facilitates and supports the staff to ensure treatment needs are being met. The Clinical Supervisor ensures that the requirements for the licensure of our Residential Treatment Center are kept in compliance.
- On-site working hours of M-Th 8:30-5:30; and rotating on call as needed.
- In collaboration with the Executive Director the Clinical Supervisor is responsible for the hiring, supervision, evaluation, scheduling, and corrective action of program personnel and any interns directly supervised.
- Provides weekly supervision to Program and Treatment Center staff
- Provides individual/group counseling when needed and oversees the completion of assessments
- Assists with completion of reports as required by funding sources and our partnering agencies
- Creates/forms linkage agreements with potential referral sources and maintains a cooperative working relationship with a variety of community resources and organizations.
- Assist with chart reviews and day-to-day clinical oversight of the Treatment Center
- Assist with the development, planning, and implementation of strategies to manage census, and program growth and ensure self-funding and sustainability of the program.
- Regularly review and conduct an assessment of applicable legal and professional requirements of staff
- Monitor and review treatment plans for clients. Initiate, implement and monitor compliance with evidence-based practices.
- Understand and follow all policies and procedures of Doors of Hope.
- Understand and follow all policies and procedures of appropriate licensure for the Residential Treatment Center
- Facilitates weekly treatment team meetings to discuss admits, discharges, and clients requiring case conferencing.
- Oversees weekly Data Entry into the Behave
- Manages completion of additional tasks as needed contingent on Treatment Center and Programming needs
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, challenging environment
- Experience working in the community and knowledge of community resources.
- A strong written and oral communication skill is necessary.
- Must be reliable and consistent with attendance and punctuality to work.
- Comprehensive knowledge of addiction, mental health and co-occurring disorders.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to maintain a positive collaborative relationship with staff.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Graduated from an accredited college or university with a Bachelor’s degree in Psychology, Counseling, Social Work or a closely related field is required; MA degree preferred.
- Five (5) years of experience in substance use counseling field is required; treatment setting preferred.
- Must possess appropriate licensure/certification such as: QCS LADAC II, LCSW, LPC, etc.
OTHER SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and written
- Knowledge of philosophies, practices, policies and outcome models of treatment, recovery, relapse prevention, and continuing care for dually diagnosed populations
- Understanding of diverse cultures and gender specific issues and ability to incorporate needs of gender and culturally diverse groups into practice setting
- Excellent organization skills
- Ability to prioritize workload and work independently
- Must comply with drug-free workplace guidelines
- Must have CPR and Narcan training within 2 weeks of start date
- Must be TB tested yearly
Health Insurance Reimbursement
How to Apply
Please email resumes to HR at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date Posted: April 25, 2023
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Other
- Service Area: Health (Physical, Mental)
- Start Date: 05/22/2023
- Salary Range: $60,000.00-$65,000.00
- Working Hours: 36hrs/wk; MON-THURS 8:30am-5:30pm