The Bridge to Recovery
The Bridge to Recovery
The Bridge to Recovery is located in Bowling Green, Kentucky. Since 1972, our mission has been to help people heal from the toxic effects of trauma & codependency. The Clinical Director at The Bridge to Recovery is responsible for overseeing our talented group of counselors and therapists, and all aspects of the clinical program from both micro-level and macro-level perspectives, requiring efficient strategies for managing, communicating, and growing a large team. The position also serves as a critical member of the leadership team, assisting with program policy, strategy, and operation.
*This position is an immediate fill position and will remain open until filled.
- Oversee the day-to-day clinical operations and management of clinical staff and direct care staff, including intervening and assisting as needed clinically with clients (crises, covering clinical shifts, crisis intervention, discharges, special needs, etc.).
- Recruit, hire, supervise, and develop clinical teams, including counselors, client relations, and clinical support staff.
- Facilitate clinical meetings/training including weekly group clinical supervision meetings, counselor/program aid staff interface meetings, etc.
- Plan and implement ongoing training for all staff delivering services to clients.
- Contribute to the overall workshop planning process, including overseeing the family therapy program, in collaboration with staff and outside clinical providers.
- Participates in the quality assurance and utilization review activities of the facility as directed by the CEO.
- Develops coordinates and maintains program policies and procedures, designing and developing, and modifying, as necessary, overall program parameters.
- Be available on-call to handle urgent clinical or staffing issues.
- Consult with the clinical team, referents, support team, and other internal departments to coordinate admissions and aftercare/continuity of care.
- Facilitate communication with the CEO, leadership team, and other departments (food service, physical plant, etc.) with regular updates on clients/families and personnel/procedure-related issues.
- Builds relationships and agreements with adjunct community resources to support the program (i.e., local physicians, detox service, etc.)
- Reviews and completes clinical staff evaluations.
- Review client records to ensure that assigned duties, including completion of clinical notes and discharge summaries, are performed timely and professionally, and
- Ensures that program schedules and functions are met in a professional and timely manner.
- Designation as a registered therapist with the Kentucky State Board (or a state with license reciprocity) in good standing (verifiable with online search), holding licensure as an MFT, LCSW, or Ph.D.
- Master’s level education or above required.
- 5 years of supervisory or administrative experience in the delivery of mental health addiction, chemical dependency, and/or trauma-focused services.
- Working knowledge of effective strategies for managing employees.
- Proven ability to effectively supervise a team of 10+ counselors and counselor interns, as well as student interns when applicable.
- Strong computer, writing, and communication skills required.
- Knowledge and ability to follow all regulatory board regulations as applicable.
- Competitive Salary Package
- 100% Employer Paid Health Care Benefits for Employees
- 100% Employer Paid Dental Benefits for Employees
- Employer Paid Life Insurance Coverage
- 403(b) Retirement Contribution Matching
- Paid Time Off & Extended Illness Options
- Free Meals while In-Office
- Supplemental Insurance Available
How to Apply
Email resume and cover letter to:
- Date Posted: September 8, 2023
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Administrative
- Service Area: Health (Physical, Mental)
- Start Date: 09/25/2023
- Salary Range: based on experience
- Working Hours: Can Vary; traditionally 40-45 hour M-F work week, standard business hours.