Certified Medical Assistant
This role will provide CMA support to a Mental Health Clinic. Certification as a Medical Assistant is required for this role.
- Provide support to the Prescribers and nurses.
- Work under the day-to-day supervision of a licensed nurse.
- Position involves taking vital signs, returning calls to patients, and patient education
- Assist clients with obtaining appropriate prescription refills in accordance with company policies.
- Assist physicians/CNS with meeting the needs of the client with samples, refills and routine communication.
- Assist clients with completion of application for Patient Assistance Programs through pharmaceutical companies.
- Assist in the management of sample medications.
- Work with the nursing staff to assist physicians/CNS with patient weights and blood pressure
- Regular and Reliable attendance is required
Key Performance Responsibilities:
- Respond to medication authorization requests timely
- Complete clinical documentation within two days of the service being provided
- Maintains all mandatory trainings up to date
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
All other duties as assigned
- Certification from an Accredited CMA program is required
- Minimum one year experience in mental health care experience is preferred
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
How to Apply
- Date Posted: April 6, 2023
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Other
- Service Area: Health (Physical, Mental)
- Start Date: 04/10/2023
- Salary Range: 16.50
- Working Hours: M-F