Mother to Mother
Mother to Mother
Mother to Mother seeks Board Members who are:
- Connectors: Invested in the Tennessee community, specifically Nashville and Middle Tennessee
- Role Models: Widely known in the community with a positive personal brand
- Genuinely Kind: Willing to actively advocate for Mother To Mother and its purpose, using their contacts, experience, and background to further our mission and fundraising goals.
Your commitment for the calendar year:
After election to the board, every member should utilize their contacts, experience, and background to further the mission and purpose of Mother To Mother.
- Actively advocate for Mother To Mother in their network
- Promoting Fundraisers
- Securing Donations – monetary and in-kind
- Recruiting Volunteers
- Host a fundraising event within their network
- Organize an in-kind donation drive with a partner or business you love
- Contribute financially to Mother To Mother through the $5,000 give/get requirement.
- Attend a minimum of 75% of Mother to Mother’s board meetings and committee meetings.
- Dates to be provided
- Demonstrated leadership and professionalism
- Willing to share their talents with the board through hosting a training
- Demonstrated ability and willingness to work effectively and collaboratively in a group
- Serve on a Board Committee:
- Fundraising and Development
- Engagement and Diversity
- Donations and Drives
Committee Meetings dates will be set by each group and communicated by the committee chairs.
- Volunteer Hours:
- Attend at least one Bus Event per year
- Volunteer in the office/warehouse once per quarter
- Assist with other requests as needed (Silent Auction, Event Ticket Promotion, etc)
Previous board experience preferred but not required.
How to Apply
Email your resume to email@example.com
- Date Posted: February 24, 2023
- Type: Board Member
- Job Function: Accounting / Financial Management
- Service Area: Board Leadership