Renewal House is seeking a full-time Admissions Manager to conduct assessments, determine level of care, complete admissions, and provide case management services to women in recovery. This position is the first point of contact for clients entering our programs.
The ideal candidate will have a proven ability to provide high-quality assessment and admission services. The candidate will be committed to working in a fast-paced environment to ensure client needs are met. If you are looking for a rewarding and challenging opportunity, apply to become a member of the Renewal House team!
About Renewal House
Renewal House is a comprehensive substance use recovery community for women and their children, which includes family residential services for pregnant and parenting women, licensed intensive outpatient, and recovery support services. Renewal House is committed to providing high-quality services to help families recover together. This fast-paced work environment offers an opportunity to positively impact our community.
The Admissions Manager is responsible for:
- Conducting intake assessments to determine clients’ needs and appropriateness for services.
- Providing provide referrals to clients who are not appropriate for services or are on the waiting list.
- Managing agency waiting list, communicating with potential clients, and providing interim services.
- Overseeing all aspects of the admission process.
- Providing case management to community based clients.
- Serving as liaison between agency and referral sources.
- Facilitating recovery skills groups, as needed.
- Serving as member of the agency’s clinical team and participating in weekly staffing meetings.
Renewal House is seeking candidates who have:
- Skills and knowledge generally associated with a Master’s degree in a related field.
- A demonstrated ability to provide high-quality clinical services and efficiently document these encounters in a fast-paced and client-centered environment.
- Prior experience assessing and referring clients.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with an ability to effectively communicate with a diverse staff and client population.
- Experience working with women and/or families.
- Knowledge of addiction, trauma, and co-occurring disorders.
Renewal House is proud to offer generous total compensation packages. In addition to base pay, total compensation for full-time employment includes generous leave policies, health insurance (employee covered paid 100% by employer), annual bonus potential, merit-based pay increases, matching contributions to retirement plan, short-term disability insurance, and life insurance.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit a cover letter and resume to Savak Millis, Director of Programs, via email or fax:
- Date Posted: April 26, 2023
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Clinician
- Service Area: Health (Physical, Mental)