The Administrative Manager contributes to the overall program of the Content Unit by providing administrative services for the Executive Director, Upper Room Books, and adaptive content, including offering organizational and technical solutions, managing financials, and managing contracts. This position will provide editorial support and assist in event planning for the Content Unit.
Performs key support and a full range of administrative duties including:
- Processes all financial transactions for units including check requests, purchase orders, and contracts and maintains financial files. Helps with budget maintenance and tracking of funds for designated accounts and projects. Keeps in good standing with vendors and financial offices.
- Communicates with staff and customers through the handling of mail, telephone, and email inquiries to support the designated team.
- Assists where needed to help with event and travel planning and the processing of staff travel expense reports.
- Provides editing help and serves as a proofreader for correspondence and work that goes out from the Content Unit directors and executive director.
The successful candidate must have experience in office management, project management, excellent public relations and communication skills, editorial skills, customer care, financial processes, event planning, logistics, and be a team player.
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Pension etc.
How to Apply
To be considered for this opportunity please send a cover letter and resume to Human Resources via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Discipleship Ministries is an Affirmative Action Employer. M/F/D/V EOE.
- Date Posted: October 19, 2022
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Administrative
- Service Area: Religious
- Start Date: 11/07/2022
- Salary Range: $39K to $42K
- Working Hours: 37.5 hrs; M-F 8:00 am - 4:30 pm